03-04 Reman engine info.

Nolimit

Established Member
Damn that sucks. I was able to call and they already had one sitting there for me when I made my order

When did you place your order? And with whom did you order it with? Just curious. I am also looking into the reman motors, debating to go that route or to go L&M built engine.

JDUB348

Established Member
When did you place your order? And with whom did you order it with? Just curious. I am also looking into the reman motors, debating to go that route or to go L&M built engine.

They are now known as auto nation ford parts I think.. Use to be tousled ford. It was like a year ago

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
I have a brand spanking new longblock from Ford sitting here, never installed. was built in November 2013, not even a year old yet. It is for sale and will be going up on the market in a few days.

Called local Ford dealership and they called to inquire on availability and there is one guy that has been waiting since march. yikes!

TRMN8RCRIS

Established Member
Sorry for the bump!

Anyone recently tried to buy one of these remans? I am currently in the market for a new motor, its either a rebuild or get one of these reman motors.

CrispyBacon

Established Member
I have one. not too many miles at this point but all is good aside from some very mild oil consumption during break in

dpancer

Established Member
definitely worth checking out! they are cheaper than ford. If you call them post their response on this forum to help out other people.
Good luck! Ford is charging 4050 for the longblock with a 2000 core charge. These guys are about 500 cheaper once your core is sent back.

TRMN8RCRIS

Established Member
I called and talked to one of their sale reps "Zack" I asked him if the engine was in stock at any of their locations and they are not.

TVSCobra

Established Member
I know I created this thread and do all my own work, but I can not remember if the reman Cobra engine come with a harmonic balancer. I want to say that they do, because I don't remember removing the old one and installing it.

Thanks

Nolimit

Established Member
I have a brand spanking new longblock from Ford sitting here, never installed. was built in November 2013, not even a year old yet. It is for sale and will be going up on the market in a few days.

Called local Ford dealership and they called to inquire on availability and there is one guy that has been waiting since march. yikes!
Engine for sale?

Banshee06

Established Member
I heard they don't make the aluminator long block anymore and when you can find one there are about $15000 to $20,000.

So are there any benefits to going this route over an aluminator where you dont need to have a core return? Anyone know how much power an aluminator can handle? I'm assuming that since these remans have mahle pistons and hopefully have a better piston to wall clearance that they could handle more power than an oem setup?

Banshee06

Established Member
I bought a new long block last July from these guys the only one I could find in the country .
And it was not listed in Fords supply.I think I ended up paying $4500 or so

[email protected]

I have a few oem long blocks arriving here soon. You'd be looking at $4177 plus $2000 core plus shipping. Figure $200-250 shipping round trip to a commercial address with a dock or forklift. Thanks, Mike R

Nolimit

Established Member
I bought a new long block last July from these guys the only one I could find in the country .
And it was not listed in Fords supply.I think I ended up paying $4500 or so

[email protected]

I have a few oem long blocks arriving here soon. You'd be looking at $4177 plus $2000 core plus shipping. Figure $200-250 shipping round trip to a commercial address with a dock or forklift. Thanks, Mike R
You said you will be having longblocks?

Users who are viewing this thread