03/04 insurance rate...WTF!?!

Juruense

Banned
im 23 years old, 2 speeding tickets on record, and an accident that was my fault (when it really wasnt, but i had no witnesses and he had his buddies vouch for him), through Progressive, 230$/mo for full coverage (25/50/25) and a 1000$ deductible.
You should consider lowering that deductible it will probably only be a few dollars more per month to go to a 500 or even a 250. Check it out...

ZeroFear

Banned
Ive only been driving for 1 year, and have 2 cars. 2004 Accord EX v6 and a 2002 Z28. My total for insurance is 327 month from AIG. With stats like yours, you gota be leaving something out... like you just flew in from east bangla**** and got your license yesterday.

Nasty03Cobra

Established Member
Im 20, have a totalled 02 ws6 on my record, no other tickets though and pay $235 a month by state farm for full coverage....however Im rated on my dads 05 Toyota truck

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
I pay 900/yr through Farmers. 100/300, Full Coverage, glass breakage, towing, High performance surcharge. The discounts play a big part: I'm 42, married, multi-car (4), house insured w/them, within 10 miles from work (currently in between jobs, but what do they know), "persistency" (long time customer), 4 wheel ABS, and have a science degree (Biology).

Almo

Established Member
Damn, almost forgot how much insurance can cost a person. I guess I am fortunate as mine is just $39 a month for full coverage.

03blackvert

Established Member
I didn't see any posts on this so I thought i'd as you guys. What are you guys paying for full coverage on your Cobras. I called this morning because I have been looking at buying an 04, but after I got my quote I don't see how I can afford it. Now I am 36 years old, no tickets, no accidents in years, clean record, and I live out where Christ lost his shoes. For me, I would have to pay $2640 every six months to own a Cobra...$5280 a YEAR for car insurance. :kaboom:

Not in this lifetime. I called Heacock and they are working a quote for me right now

Humm. $250 per six months here for an 03 vert, clean driving record, no accidents since 98, and discounts for homeowners, car, and other stuff with State Farm.

State Farm may not be the cheapest, but I've had a few claims and never had the run around on any claims, and my premiums have never gone up more than loosing the "no claim" discount.

Users who are viewing this thread