0.02g of pot, you are going to jail, and a few other details...welcome to texas

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Wth, did the pull weed crumbs from the carpet or something? Article says no weed was found in the car and doesn't say whether any was found on her, but she was charged with having .02g of weed? You're damn right I'd resist if you're trying to cavity search me on the side of the road.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
lol can you even get high off of .02 g's of pot.... that's like a few specs of leaves....

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Is that a typo? We regularly weigh out ingredients here at work and 0.02 grams is an insanely small amount of anything, even a super lightweight powder.

Forget getting high, I doubt you could physically see 0.02g of pot.

Blackoyote

Established Member
It said they found it on her person. But **** that, I was cringing as I read through that article - if they were ready to make that big of a deal about it, she should've been violated out of the prying public eye atleast.

shurur

Established Member
This is what happens once LE decides to like you....

RA charges are nearly always tacked on just to dirty the person up and give the accused an instant criminal record.... and in case LE don't win on the other charges.

The justice system is owned by LE from top to bottom; it doesn't belong to the people.

Body camera time...with audio.

Last edited:

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Is that a typo? We regularly weigh out ingredients here at work and 0.02 grams is an insanely small amount of anything, even a super lightweight powder.

Forget getting high, I doubt you could physically see 0.02g of pot.

correction, it was .02 ounces so .56 grams.

SirJAG

Established Member
^ really? a 14mm bowl holds 2g packed....i usually pack with just a gram... i figured i was a light weight...

2000gt4.6

Established Member
Never figured out why anyone with a tiny amount wouldn't roll the window down and dump that shit. Good luck finding that much on the dirty street spread out over a half mile lol

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Look at all this potheads coming out of the woodwork.

Machdup1

Established Member
Just because you don't think weed should be legal does not mean you get to break the law. The people of that state elected folks who made it illegal. If you want to smoke weed without hassles move to a state where it is legal. If you don't and you get busted, don't cry about it.

Users who are viewing this thread