Zyborg vs BambinoV8 vs SFADChi

sfadchi

Established Member
track times and street racing is 2 different worlds. The vette I raced is a very good driver. People could argue all day who win between me and zyborg. But yes I say with confidence i would win. Distance is a huge issue. I am sure it will never happen....so we can just continue to bench race.

I'll rape you with my V6! :)

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, wow.... All that and you sold the car?

Damn, i need to talk to the next owner as id still like to put that car to the test.

So, what was ALL the mods done to the car (all the little details included) ?
How much did you sell it for and what are you planning on getting next?

The99ta

Established Member
Holy crap you guys talked about this for 4 pages and you go and you don't even have the car?

he just sold it yesterday. someone made him an offer, came with cash without even seeing the car. so it wasn't planned really.

zyborg - mods were 2.65 upper, no lower, xpipe, catback, pprv delete, air intake with k&n, it was lowered with mt drag radials....

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
he just sold it yesterday. someone made him an offer, came with cash without even seeing the car. so it wasn't planned really.

zyborg - mods were 2.65 upper, no lower, xpipe, catback, pprv delete, air intake with k&n, it was lowered with mt drag radials....

What?!!! What is getting next? PM me with details if you don't want to post them up.

corysmach1

Established Member
Lol, wow.... All that and you sold the car?

Damn, i need to talk to the next owner as id still like to put that car to the test.

So, what was ALL the mods done to the car (all the little details included) ?
How much did you sell it for and what are you planning on getting next?

I doubt the new owner drives like me...i am sure we could set something up.

Anyways the car is so basic. 2.65 upper with idlers. K-N cai. o/r x-pipe. catback. shifter. mt dr's. pprv delete. and a predater tune. it was lowered with 5 % window tint lol. My next car could be a 94-95 GT/ Cobra with a built windsor stroker 408 with juice or it will be a 96-98 Cobra built with juice....unless I have a career change soon.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I doubt the new owner drives like me...i am sure we could set something up.

Anyways the car is so basic. 2.65 upper with idlers. K-N cai. o/r x-pipe. catback. shifter. mt dr's. pprv delete. and a predater tune. it was lowered with 5 % window tint lol. My next car could be a 94-95 GT/ Cobra with a built windsor stroker 408 with juice or it will be a 96-98 Cobra built with juice....unless I have a career change soon.

What was your timming a AF set at? Is the new owner in SVTP?

Well sorry to hear you sold the car as you seemed to represent it well and good luck with your next project.....

corysmach1

Established Member
What was your timming a AF set at? Is the new owner in SVTP?

Well sorry to hear you sold the car as you seemed to represent it well and good luck with your next project.....

i am not sure....the guy before me said it was rich and it made 465-485.
i took it to the dyno after it melted a plug.....come to find out i had a hole in my fuel line but it made 475rwhp af was 12.4 yeah i know lean for s aboosted car but i think it was due to the hole in the fuel line. And no he isnt on here.

thanks i hope the next car is as much fun as this one was....

700hp04Mystic

Established Member

brandon didnt make him a offer cory priced the car bandon bought it and the reason he didnt look at it was because i told him how nice the car was and he trusted what i told him about the shape and how corys car ran. so yes it was a planned sell cory called me and told me he was going to sell his car so i sold it for him.

Last edited:

corysmach1

Established Member
brandon didnt make him a offer cory priced the car bandon bought it and the reason he didnt look at it was because i told him how nice the car was and he trusted what i told him about the shape and how corys car ran. so yes it was a planned sell cory called me and told me he was going to sell his car so i sold it for him.

I think he meant that I didnt advertise it...I told you and i told you only. hell I mentioned it ONE thread on here that I would sell it and I have received 5 total PMS now from people wanting the car. Thanks steve for selling the car though...I will miss it but I do not regret it....I will get something else eventually. Brandon did get a super clean, rare and strong running car. i hope he takes care of it. Hopefully I will be getting a hold of you this summer to see what parts you can hook me up with!!??:beer:

700hp04Mystic

Established Member
thats cool brandon just trusted what i told him about the car and he already got a 2.8 kb for it. he is a good guy and loves to street race to so i would say will get to race it later this spring. i have me a major project going call me and ill tell you about it should be wicked.

Users who are viewing this thread