sfadchi

Established Member
Filmed in Mexico by Canadians!

Just messing around after a meet. C5Z vs Ported Cobra vs GT-R

[youtube_browser]TAK99C-a08E[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Catfood

Established Member
I love that the GTR is pulling away in the last run and you can hear the Z V8 and cobra supercharger just wailing away.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn bro that last race in the video made us look like we got sucked by a vortex!!

Oh, just as a side note in the first race.
The car in the center was the pullied cobra, the car in the right was my brothers ported cobra which wasnt racing he just hit it from behind and after we had already took off...

The guy that owns the pullied cobra is a member here too, hopefully he can chime in... :)

Last edited:

SuperStang954

Established Member
Yeah I was in the pullied cobra. The Z is a quick car for those mods. Hopefully I can get a couple more things done so we can have fun. That 2nd race looks like alittle better in the video but you were still pulling me hard. When you get some tires lets go from a lower roll. 75 to high!! And on that 4th run is that GTR really running with the camera in 1 hand out the window! Thats pro

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah I was in the pullied cobra. The Z is a quick car for those mods. Hopefully I can get a couple more things done so we can have fun. That 2nd race looks like alittle better in the video but you were still pulling me hard. When you get some tires lets go from a lower roll. 75 to high!! And on that 4th run is that GTR really running with the camera in 1 hand out the window! Thats pro

Yep, it was good to run you man. You were a good sport about the whole deal...

Whenever i get some tires ill let you know so we can do a 40 roll... Or i know a certain spot where i catch traction at 40 so we could do it there just let me know...:beer:

You should get a sig of your car going, your car is very nice looking, so that everytime you post people can see your car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread