ZX14R VS "1000Horspower" duramax

Janstang

Established Member
I went last year. I need to get leathers though.
Supposedly this year is an all new group running stuff, so it won't be strictly Harley stuff. It'll be open to all makes of bikes and should have a class that will work for you. I drive a turbo'd 01 Cobra, runs around a 5.50-5.70@123'ish at Sturgis' 1/8th mile track.:beer:

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Yeah, I'm pretty sure thats enforced.. I'll check with a couple of guys to make sure.

PM me any track info, pretty sure your car will beat me, sounds like a good time though.

NEp8ntballer

Established Member
Never "dogged him", isn't a blower upgrade a "bolt-on" upgrade...

J/K figured I would mess with his head some.

Should I print a list of mods, make a stack of them and keep them in the car with me so I can hand them out?

if you want to get technical pretty much anything gets bolted on. Motor swap? just some bolts, hose clamps and electical connectors

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Good kill.

Why does it seem like 90% of diesel guys are looking to prove something? There are some seriously fast ones, but way to many owners feel the need to jump up and down screaming look at me, I'm fast too.

Last edited:

16kOrBust

Established Member
Good kill.

Why does it seem like 90% of diesel guys are looking to prove something? There are some seriously fast ones, but way to many owners feel the need to jump up and down screaming look at me, I'm fast too.

You're talking about guys who buy huge loud trucks, jack them up to make them appear even bigger, and mod them to make a million foot pounds of torque and blow huge clouds of black smoke into the air.

Does the word "compensation" come to mind? Check their email inboxes and I'm pretty sure you'll find the phrases "penis pump" and "penis enlargement" in most of the subjects.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
He is the fastest guy around here (on four wheels) but he has so much money in it, its kind of ridiculous. I'm bone stock

Users who are viewing this thread