ZX14R VS "1000Horspower" duramax

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
How many diesels are there out there that trap 150+? What a dumbass... Nice kill! The woosh as you zipped by the camera was cool as hell!

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Any idea what that truck actually runs? That was a pretty large gap but given the power I have to guess low 11s?

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
Any idea what that truck actually runs? That was a pretty large gap but given the power I have to guess low 11s?

He says it'll do 10s, I'm pretty positive I broke a 9 on that run.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
About a 4 second gap between the bike going past the camera man and the Truck then going past the camera guy...raped I would say

TVSCobra

Established Member
So you lied, and he returned in kind and you're dogging him? :lol:

Never "dogged him", isn't a blower upgrade a "bolt-on" upgrade...

J/K figured I would mess with his head some.

Should I print a list of mods, make a stack of them and keep them in the car with me so I can hand them out?

Last edited:

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
I have a fast car, one that I hope will stay with some of the faster bikes, at least for a gear or two. I got a chance to ride a freinds brand new R1 the other day. It is so damn fast is mind boggling.

OP can ride, that is for sure. Like others said, I bet that truck has beat some bikes, a lot guys just pogo stick those from a dig and can never really get into it all thje way.

Calling out a zx-14 is not on my to-do list lol. Especially for money.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
If anyone has any advice or tips about starting a career it would be greatly appreciated.

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
You going to live your life a 1/4 mile at a time?

In those 10 seconds or less nothing else matters, I'm free.

But on a serious note I really enjoy it and I think if I set my mind to it I could be successful. It defiantly won't be easy or there would be tons of people doing it.

Janstang

Established Member
Drag your ass up here during the bike rally(Sturgis). They have a new organization running the drag races during the rally and they will have a class that should suit you. Lets see how you fare. If all else fails I can arrange an exhibition run-you vs. me.. :)

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member
I went last year. I need to get leathers though.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
Drag your ass up here during the bike rally(Sturgis). They have a new organization running the drag races during the rally and they will have a class that should suit you. Lets see how you fare. If all else fails I can arrange an exhibition run-you vs. me.. :)

THAT would be a race I'd like to see!

trc46

Layer of Pipe
Established Member

What do you drive/ride?

Pumpkinator

U.S. Army
Established Member
Get your name out there and show what you can do. If you want to make "real" money you have to be able to ride anything and win, not just your bike, people will pay you to ride the bike that they built..

Users who are viewing this thread