zx14 vs c6z06

SVT LOL

Established Member
Easy to call it an overstatement when your sitting on FREAKIN' 712HP!!! If I had your car I'd be out looking for bikes to play with. Hard to find a street legal car that can even begin to hang with you I bet.

:lol: some people just dont know....

brunocobratt

Established Member
That car recently ran 130+ mph in the quarter in South Florida and puts down 530 to the wheels on a Mustang Dyno. I wouldn't say it's slow.

How fast is your car? ;-)
it is not slow, but it needs some tires, he is running street tires, here is a race between us, we need to do it again with better tires i am on nittos road race tires
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgA8gTGLCWk"]YouTube - MVI 2729[/nomedia]

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
LOL at guys that beat "bikes". well what kind of bikes? 600's? 675's? 750's? 848's? 929's? 954's 1000's? 1098's? 1198's? busa's? ZX14's? lol get my point.... Huge difference in a straight line race. good kill OP

SVT LOL

Established Member
ya some dudes don't understand how many fast Vipers are out there.. huh ace?
:kaboom:

LOL at guys that beat "bikes". well what kind of bikes? 600's? 675's? 750's? 848's? 929's? 954's 1000's? 1098's? 1198's? busa's? ZX14's? lol get my point.... Huge difference in a straight line race. good kill OP

raced a couple of bikes before
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLrLLUEDtTg"]YouTube - 750HP Vette/Bikes Attempt Race[/nomedia]
i had about a car on both of them up to about 100
i raced the r1 the next night up to 150 and pulled a couple on him.

ya i know what a 1000+ will do but ill run them 600-750 all day

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
its apperant not very many people have been to the texas mile...oh i know why, cobras and gt500's hardly go... Theres TT FORD GT's breaking 230-250mph, theres TT Vettes breaking 220-230, TT LAMBOS breaking 200, EVO's breaking 230...and other cars in the 180-190mph range... all in the mile.... Stock busas run 180-190mph in the mile with a smoking driver..i have seen them in the 170mph range....so to say a car cant tear a bike a new one... is ignorance at its best.

Last edited:

01strokersnake

Part Time Race Car Driver
Established Member
Good kill OP! But what the heck is up with all the 80 rolls I've been reading in these kill stories? Is 80 the new 60?

19935.slow

Established Member
Easy to call it an overstatement when your sitting on FREAKIN' 712HP!!! If I had your car I'd be out looking for bikes to play with. Hard to find a street legal car that can even begin to hang with you I bet.

Not to hate on fast olds gt50, it's a nice car, and it's plenty quick but I bet it's no more then a 135 car? Idk if he's tracked it yet. It more than likely would get tore up by a stock liter bike. Not to say it wouldn't be a good run for a 750 with a slip on or so, newer that is. Anyone can beat a bike though. Some one driving a car poorly will make it slower, but on a bike, it really shows.

Timber Wolf

Established Member
its apperant not very many people have been to the texas mile...oh i know why, cobras and gt500's hardly go... Theres TT FORD GT's breaking 230-250mph, theres TT Vettes breaking 220-230, TT LAMBOS breaking 200, EVO's breaking 230...and other cars in the 180-190mph range... all in the mile.... Stock busas run 180-190mph in the mile with a smoking driver..i have seen them in the 170mph range....so to say a car cant tear a bike a new one... is ignorance at its best.

Well said...

Quik Z06

Established Member
You have to be a real douche to think you can even hang with a bike with any kind of displacement. Guess that's your typical corvette owner. Bad thing is he'll probably pull the same crap again tomorrow with the same outcome. You did the right thing wasting your time and putting him down.

Lol, thats freakin hillarious :D Especially this.. You have to be a real douche to think you can even hang with a bike with any kind of displacement

So I guess if your on a bike you can pretty much rule out the fact that NOBODY cant beat you? Don't get me wrong, I ride so I know what bikes are capable of, but I also have FAST cars so I know what they are capable of as well. My procharged FRC made a guy on a 07 GSXR 1K look silly thinking the same thing that he was unbeatable. Lol, just remember this never say never :beer:

Last edited:

Yellow Horse

Established Member
That car recently ran 130+ mph in the quarter in South Florida and puts down 530 to the wheels on a Mustang Dyno. I wouldn't say it's slow.

How fast is your car? ;-)

Is that all?

My 03 Cobra with a 2.2 KB, JB shorties and a 3.90 gear trapped 132.9.

crew_dawg16

Established Member

And when do you see people racing for an entire mile?

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Lol, thats freakin hillarious :D Especially this.. You have to be a real douche to think you can even hang with a bike with any kind of displacement

So I guess if your on a bike you can pretty much rule out the fact that NOBODY cant beat you? Don't get me wrong, I ride so I know what bikes are capable of, but I also have FAST cars so I know what they are capable of as well. My procharged FRC made a guy on a 07 GSXR 1K look silly thinking the same thing that he was unbeatable. Lol, just remember this never say never :beer:

Bunch of slow cars you have there bud lol

rb185afm

Established Member

LOL, sure there are a handfull of cars with insane amounts of money in them that will beat stock 1000 cc bikes. I dont think anyone was debating that. But the cars you are refering to are not exactley run of the mill. It takes a lot of money to make a car beat a 1000 cc + bike. Can it be done, sure. Is it common, hell no.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member
Now that is a bit of an overstatement. But bikes are fast for sure. I have run several. Win some lose some. The bike driver makes a lot of difference. Its all fun though.
Nice race OP

2011 ZX14 = 169rwhp/555lbs wet= 3.12 lbs/hp

fastoldguy = 712rwhp/3900lbs? = 5.45lbs/hp

it would be a rape.

assasinator

1 N the head,2 N da chest
Established Member

hmmm. so you are talking about 1200+whp cars vs stock busa's.

what about ghost rider's 500whp turbo busa?

hres a 272mph styreet busa. standing mile Hayabusa Streetbike Sets Top-Speed Record At 272.340 mph On Maxton Mile News Article // RoadracingWorld.com

you guys with 700rwhp (1k at the crank) have a power to aero advantange and nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread