ZR1 and Blueridge Mountains!

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
IMG_9517_zps514e59b8.jpg

Great pics. It looks/sounds like you had a great time. Do you have a full res version of this pic? If you do, can you please pm me? I'd like to use it as my background. :beer::beer:

venomws6

Established Member
1st pic you were like " I'm the king of the woooooooooooorld " :D

Beautiful looking ZR1 man I freaking love and great pics.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
I didn't realize how much better the ZR1 looks than the Z06. What a difference fenders make.

Zeekmann

Established Member
Thanks all! Had the best time EVER! Going 70+ around 25-35mph turns in this this is nothing. I do have the HI RES pics bro, just PM me your email and I will send them. It's a shame you can not get them to post in HI Quality. Amazing time and thanks again!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nothing like some nice mountain scenery and a gorgeous ZR1 to go along with it. I can see why you had a blast there. I have to say, though, that the Blue Ridge Mountains take second to your Vette. A CLOSE second, though. :)

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Bring her to Hwy 28 and then transition to HWY 129 in NC/TN! You will appreciate all that technology. The feedback from your car, the fascia will even grin!

Zeekmann

Established Member
Nothing like some nice mountain scenery and a gorgeous ZR1 to go along with it. I can see why you had a blast there. I have to say, though, that the Blue Ridge Mountains take second to your Vette. A CLOSE second, though. :)

Thanks sir!

Users who are viewing this thread