ZO6 driver just made my day!

fastbacon

Banned
Psssh come on now i stuck up for you on ls1tech ;o ...really though, i NEVER run into anything to race. I don't ever run into any cars with over 400 hp much less 500-700. Why would i race a car w/half my hp? And I drive my car alot. I put 10k miles on it in 7 months.:(

there are alot of them out there we just dont put 700hp stickers and license plates on them........so next time you see a stock looking gt give it a run.....you never know whats under the hood.:shrug:

in my expieriance vette owners never race anyone because they always think their car is going to win.......viper owners seem to have the same mentality......

jeffs

Established Member
Every Viper I've messed with turned into a race, 1 win, one lose. I've messed with several Vettes and had the first one bite last week it was an older LS1 I think, But I'm betting they really don't know the difference between a Cobra, Saleen, Steeda, Roush, etc. because all these companies make a mild version with add ons like a CAI that kicks up the power by 10-20 and those cars probably do take some of our credibility away, kind of like the way I'll never instigate a race with an import because I think it's mean, although I'm sure there are a select few who will "put me in reverse" quickly.

32vApe

Not Fast Enough
Established Member
I would put a Z06 and a 03-04 cobra through the crusher for one of these.

Renault5-Le_Car.jpg

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
Psssh come on now i stuck up for you on ls1tech ;o ...really though, i NEVER run into anything to race. I don't ever run into any cars with over 400 hp much less 500-700. Why would i race a car w/half my hp? And I drive my car alot. I put 10k miles on it in 7 months.:(

That was the problem I had when I was in Savannah back in 04 & 05.

Racing scene there was a joke. I remember a cocky little guy with graphite GT. He used to talk all kinds of smack about how he could wear a camaro shirt because he could beat them with only headers and suspension. LMFAO.

Users who are viewing this thread