Zl1 you are done!!!

19935.slow

Established Member
Since when do you have to own a particular model of car to be able to comment on it? By that standard, we should probably banish you to the old ass 5.0 pushrod forum, right?

Because in a real mans world youtube doesn't always tekk the truth. Yes banish me. I'll be waiting.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Pretty much. I've been banned there several times. They basically told me via PM that I was a second class citizen because I openly owned a Mustang on their website, and that they'd ban me in a heartbeat if I said anything the slightest bit less than complimentary to their almighty Camaro.

So their national hero over there, "FBODYGODFATHER" or whatever his name is started running his mouth one day, I called him out on his factually incorrect assertions, and I was banned for the last time. Whatever.

If I wanted to associate myself with a group of individuals as close minded and as parochial as those guys are, I'd rather join the KKK. (No, I'm not racist....)

Since when do you have to own a particular model of car to be able to comment on it? By that standard, we should probably banish you to the old ass 5.0 pushrod forum, right?

Since you're in STL do you know GT500Slayer AKA barron from cam5? perhaps you can line up with him since he is scared to meet me in Mt Vernon and run.

MoMoneyThanBrains

Can't beat a blown 5.0
Established Member
Whi is scared? Your magic 5.0 is so god damn fast, bring it up to stl.. only a TRUE ****** calls someone out from 500 miles away and then expects them to drive to you?

Yes please find someone up here in a similar car to put me in my place..

I knew coming onto a mustang site I would run into nutridingdihards, thats how its sopposed to be, but god damn.lol you guys make the old men on cam5 seem tame..

turd burglar

Established Member
Stock for stock a gt500 is about .5 seconds quicker in the 1/4 than the zl1. Mod for mod, the gt500 is about .5 seconds quicker than the zl1. There's no magic or coincidence there, that's just what it is. Both are bad ass cars in their own right, but the loyalists will never admit it.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
Whi is scared? Your magic 5.0 is so god damn fast, bring it up to stl.. only a TRUE ****** calls someone out from 500 miles away and then expects them to drive to you?

I knew coming onto a mustang site I would run into nutridingdihards, thats how its sopposed to be, but god damn.lol you guys make the old men on cam5 seem tame..

You came here with a douche SN, talked and got CLEARLY called out...now you dont want to back it up....what else do you have left to say here of any relevance:shrug:

lol if you talk you better be ready to walk....the Man offered to meet you half way and all you have is EXCUSES! Other than: Ok lets make this happen, or another arrangement to make it happen, all thats coming out of your mouth is EXCUSES

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member

look here asshat, you and I will be driving and meeting halfway, you're so worried about my "modded to shit 5.0" that you wont even answer the PM I sent you to set up the race. Hell since you have the money to burn bring 1k to mount vernon, you are too much of an internet warrior to man up and drive just under 4 hours to make 1k? Go reread some of those craptastic, knob gobbling posts about your ZL1 on cam5. You an absolute joke and a nutswinging assbandit at that. You want me to drive all the way to STL? There is no reason why your ass cant take a day 8 hours round trip mind you. You seem to make so much money with all the other cars you seem to have floating around I doubt you work 7 days a week. February is a month out, that gives you plenty of time to put that car of yours on kill and take 1k of my money. You wont though... you'll sit here talk about how thats not reasonable and how I need to drive 16 hours round trip which that is an unreasonable request.

MoMoneyThanBrains

Can't beat a blown 5.0
Established Member
look here asshat, you and I will be driving and meeting halfway, you're so worried about my "modded to shit 5.0" that you wont even answer the PM I sent you to set up the race. Hell since you have the money to burn bring 1k to mount vernon, you are too much of an internet warrior to man up and drive just under 4 hours to make 1k? Go reread some of those craptastic, knob gobbling posts about your ZL1 on cam5. You an absolute joke and a nutswinging assbandit at that. You want me to drive all the way to STL? There is no reason why your ass cant take a day 8 hours round trip mind you. You seem to make so much money with all the other cars you seem to have floating around I doubt you work 7 days a week. February is a month out, that gives you plenty of time to put that car of yours on kill and take 1k of my money. You wont though... you'll sit here talk about how thats not reasonable and how I need to drive 16 hours round trip which that is an unreasonable request.

an unreasonable request is calling someone out then expecting them to come to you... your 10.80s dont scare me.. AT ALL.. there are a small group of guys up here that have no problem running when cash is involved and I play the game a few times a year. but TRAVELING to some bullshit town, im not familer with to do a street race for a grand is retarded..you want to come up here, the grand your magic trap speed in your daily driver should win will pay for the entire trip and a lap dance or two..

Ill be at the KC meet on march 30th.. there has to be SOMEONE on here with a 2013 gt500 that can shut me up right?

Last edited:

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
an unreasonable request is calling someone out then expecting them to come to you... your 10.80s dont scare me.. AT ALL.. there are a small group of guys up here that have no problem running when cash is involved and I play the game a few times a year. but TRAVELING to some bullshit town, im not familer with to do a street race for a grand is retarded..you want to come up here, the grand your magic trap speed in your daily driver should win will pay for the entire trip and a lap dance or two..

Ill be at the KC meet on march 30th.. there has to be SOMEONE on here with a 2013 gt500 that can shut me up right?

No its not, you asked for a "midwest callout" and you got it. Now your hiding behind every bullshit excuse as to why you wont make the trip. Your slow ass ported/pullied blower will get drug. all I hear is a bunch of whiney ass excuses for why you dont want to lose money. you lied about your mods, got called on it and your shits still slow. Go on back over to CAM5 and hug it out man it'll be ok, then you can safely hide over there and talk about how you made the "right decision" to buy a ZL1 :lol: :burn: Its not even about the money at this point I just want to make your ass YouTube famous for being the jackwagon that ran his mouth then got bitch slapped by a 5pointOH.

tumblr_lijd8sXH751qfgu69.gif

Last edited:

MoMoneyThanBrains

Can't beat a blown 5.0
Established Member
jon, im on every board but stl ricer... nice try, go back to the boat.. and quit calling me..

JON has a 5.0, and I have been trying to get him to race me for months, even before i had the zl.. nothing but excuses.. but I will say when he road in my caddy, i had to use a shovel to get him out of it.. he was in love...anybody who drives a mustang daily would be..

tbi0904

Established Member
jon, im on every board but stl ricer... nice try, go back to the boat.. and quit calling me..

JON has a 5.0, and I have been trying to get him to race me for months, even before i had the zl.. nothing but excuses.. but I will say when he road in my caddy, i had to use a shovel to get him out of it.. he was in love...anybody who drives a mustang daily would be..

Quick question, how hard was the cam install on your filter and pulley only Caddy? Just curious.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member

Yet your afraid of SILV03mustanggt's 5.0 with a blower on it? :nonono:

Poppacapp

Established Member
Well, I would say he KNOWS he doesn't have enough to beat a 134mph car yet. I mean I wouldn't push to race a race for money that I KNOW I would lose either :)

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Well, I would say he KNOWS he doesn't have enough to beat a 134mph car yet. I mean I wouldn't push to race a race for money that I KNOW I would lose either :)

But he's coming on here like hes some badass, then LOL's at 5.0's and heres one that wants to run him and he turns into a back peddaling bitch:nonono:

Poppacapp

Established Member
But he's coming on here like hes some badass, then LOL's at 5.0's and heres one that wants to run him and he turns into a back peddaling bitch:nonono:

Him: Err mah gerd... Eye call all der gt500's out
5.0: Ill run you
Him: mah stock zl1 with only tune, pulley, cai, cams, headers, ported blower,500hp NOS shot, and (2) Hamsters in running in da' wheels to overboost will beat yew... come to meh'.

:fart:

SILV03MustangGT

Established Member
Him: Err mah gerd... Eye call all der gt500's out
5.0: Ill run you
Him: mah stock zl1 with only tune, pulley, cai, cams, headers, ported blower,500hp NOS shot, and (2) Hamsters in running in da' wheels to overboost will beat yew... come to meh'.

:fart:

yup sounds about right.

Users who are viewing this thread