Z06 158mph later

Nuke61

Smoke 'em if you got 'em
Established Member
It just depends on where you live... I live in SoCal where there are Boxsters, 911s, M3s and M5s galore. Lots of Corvettes too, but very few Z06s. One week I was amazed to see a 360 Modena and a Gallardo in the same day, but nary a Vette. It was weird.

Good Kill!

Mr. Aqua. It takes a big man not to say anything back to all this. You had a difference in opinion and we all welcome that. My hat is off to you for bieng bigger and letting all this go. Threads like this can go on for life

mr.aqua

Established Member
MYSTICROUSHMAN said:
Good Kill!

Mr. Aqua. It takes a big man not to say anything back to all this. You had a difference in opinion and we all welcome that. My hat is off to you for bieng bigger and letting all this go. Threads like this can go on for life

Thanks man. BTW I don't dislike the 03+ cobras, In fact I really dig them and would love a chance to drive one. I just think that the Z06 is a better overall car when it comes to doing everything well. Track, Drag, Drift, Autox..ect. I had the chance to drive my (freinds cammed - with about every bolt on out there) 02 z06 for a few days last month. It was a great experience. I might buy one once the S2000 is paid off.

Cheers :beer:

rmgtc01

Established Member
Good kill. I can rarely ever get a vette owner to race me. I have raced and killed a few C5's, but I try taunting the Z06's and they don't even bother. I just get a ricer flyby when I exit the interstate. Not sure what the point of that is.

Users who are viewing this thread