your thoughts...The baddest 03/04 cobra...

Flamed_Chevelle

Established Member
Who's got it an what's done to it? I don't want any auto conversion stripped interior cars, I'm talking your "normal" street driven pump gas six speed Cobra. Built motors, turbos, KB/Whipple/Eaton on spray, whatever but have to be a pump gas car on street tune and a six speed. Let's hear em

:rockon:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yep, he definitely has one hell of a ride! Of course the fact that he can shift like no-one else helps. :)

Screamin Cobra

Slam'd Cam'd Z06
Established Member
Yeah, I would have to hand it to Broke as well. He is a ungodly, high skilled Driver...Also, you may or may not know him but black99lightnin is a badass driver as well. 11.7s when he was running a chip, 2.8 pulley, airfilter, weld-in flowmasters on stock tires.

GodStang

Established Member
YA Broke's is real nice. There are also tons of TT/T cars out there some on this board some not that are bad ass. If I can get my last problem fixed I will soon hope to be high in the ranks.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Well maybe not the Baddest but I love Redfirebeast car. His is a full weight, street driven badass.
SSOTN-11/06-10.76 @132.20-stockhalfshafts
The car has more in it. He is running a whipple @ I believe 21-23psi.
One ride in his car and I realized how slow mine was!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Oh, this is an easy one.......Hissssnsvt's black 04' Coupe! The most versatle street/strip Termnator I've seen. Fastest 6 speed/IRS/Non nitrous Terminator ever (10.19 @ 137), and has also run a 9.99 @ 140 on nitrous. Very clean, conservative, has limited weight reduction, and totally streetable!......Heck, he went on a high spirited cruise through some twisties on the same week he ran the 9. All he does is spend 30 minutes changing his tires and he's ready to take a trip cross-country.

Second IMO would be Venemous John's 03' DSG. Has run a 10.30 with the Eaton and a healthy shot of nitrous and regularly does road racing events.

04torchred

Established Member
Hands down my vote goes to 78mphgpr. His Whipple/spray setup was crazy and now his new THP setup will be insane. There are lots of others that are pretty sick as well like mentioned above in this thread, but 78's car is my favorite.

Last edited:

jugsreturn

Established Member
maybe you guys could post pics of these cars, for us that aren't so familiar with the people you're talking about.

Tommy98016

Heavy Ass Vert
Established Member
IronTerp said:
Oh, this is an easy one.......Hissssnsvt's black 04' Coupe! The most versatle street/strip Termnator I've seen. Fastest 6 speed/IRS/Non nitrous Terminator ever (10.19 @ 137), and has also run a 9.99 @ 140 on nitrous. Very clean, conservative, has limited weight reduction, and totally streetable!......Heck, he went on a high spirited cruise through some twisties on the same week he ran the 9. All he does is spend 30 minutes changing his tires and he's ready to take a trip cross-country.

Second IMO would be Venemous John's 03' DSG. Has run a 10.30 with the Eaton and a healthy shot of nitrous and regularly does road racing events.

+ 1 to both Ken & John

GodStang

Established Member
DSCN1107.jpg

car004.jpg

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Manny @ HPP's Sonic Blue TT car. 100% stock long block made just over 900rwhp @ about 22psi. His car is full weight + some and ran a 6.2 @ 115 in the 1/8mile. This was on 17x10.5" Cobra replicas with 335 Hoosier drag radials. Has no 2step either. That pass was equal to about a 9.4 1/4mile. And it still has some left in it.

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
IronTerp said:

Agree that Kens is in my top 3. Also, I love SNAFU's TT Cobra. this vid alone gives me a chubb.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7esBR_2EcY

RedfireBeast also has a ridiculous monster.......

Last edited:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
Either Manny, Wiz,Terry or Hisssn svt (the one ironterp mentioned.) The turbo cobras are the GODS! lol

Users who are viewing this thread