Your Opinion

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice to hear of stand-up used car dealerships like this. Sounds like one I'd definitely buy from again. Sounds like this company's goal is to provide superior customer service. Service that brings customers back and service that gets recommended to friends and family. I'm happy this got resolved so quickly for you.

01BlkSn8k

Established Member
Nice to hear of stand-up used car dealerships like this. Sounds like one I'd definitely buy from again. Sounds like this company's goal is to provide superior customer service. Service that brings customers back and service that gets recommended to friends and family. I'm happy this got resolved so quickly for you.

Thanks! Got the car back and it runs great, the woman is happy, i'm happy, life is great! :banana:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
Yeah the transmissions of that era weren't great, my friend had a 00 2.3 I4 accord and it had a bad shift solenoid, and would damn near neutral bomb itself going from 1 to 2. Shit happens, glad its fixed.

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
I am also reading online that the most problematic transmission were the Accords equipped with the 3.0L V6.

Thanks for your input.

Do you think I will have better luck with my 2.3L I4?

I've heard those are better but I'm not sure if the auto trans are the same?.. there may just be less problems due to the fact there are so many manual cars out there with the 4 cyl.

Users who are viewing this thread