Younger brother got pulled over

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
Or how about the cop that pulled over my girlfriend.. ( who is 4 foot 10, weighs all of 105 pounds) for a blown tail light, and asked to search her car. ( Mind you she has ZERO tickets, has committed zero crimes, doesn't smoke cigs, NOTHING)

She said no, and was then sitting there 3 hours embarrassed as hell as dogs sniffed her car, 4 cop cars were behind her car. All for a blown tail light.

It's just pitiful.

3 hours huh. Bet there's no exaggeration there, is there? Seems legit.

Oh and I've been to BFE in South and North Dakota. You're still full of shit, there's no way she was on the side of the road for 3 hours while a drug dog came.

Last edited:

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
racism is racism. Black or white. Enjoy your vacation.:nonono:

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

“Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are.”
― Benjamin Franklin

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
3 hours huh. Bet there's no exaggeration there, is there? Seems legit.

Oh and I've been to BFE in South and North Dakota. You're still full of shit, there's no way she was on the side of the road for 3 hours while a drug dog came.

So if you know then you know the whole doing 15 mph down the road in a car because of the winter right?

Hell the stop with just ONE cop took me over an hour.

JST A HDA

Established Member
The cop can still write you a ticket. I've seen it happen. There is nothing to be gained by letting a cop go through your stuff. You won't get a reward. You can only be free to go in the same condition that you were before. Minus your time the cop wasted.

You were that little annoying kid in HS weren't you?

JST A HDA

Established Member
Apparently you've never been in the middle of nowhere North Dakota.

Just sayin. Hell the nearest Walmart is over an hour away... So yes.. For the hour it took for the original stop to happen with her, then to call back up which was an hour away, then the hour they took with the dog and all that crap.

Three hours.

Some of you guys need to realize not in America is a big moving city with 100 cops on the ready.

I call BS....and lots of it. Doesn't matter where you are. No officer is going to wait an hour for backup to arrive. Hell I wouldn't even wait 30 min...especially when there is just one female in the car and has a clean record.

Users who are viewing this thread