You learned today…

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
doesnt mean he's not gonna have go through a bunch of shit to prove it. Remember the burden of proof in civil court is lot different than criminal court. Hopefully him smacking his head like that didn't cause any serious/permanent injury.

That's how I look at it. From our point of view, totally justified. In a civil case? Lots of time and money to prove.

This is a common thing I've had instructors say in various defensive pistol (CCW) courses: you may be totally justified in using deadly force; however your life will still be turned upside down for years in criminal and civil cases. Not to mention trial-by-social-media and all the repercussions that come with that. The last instructor specifically used Rittenhouse as an example. Obviously we were discussing deadly force in those classes. But if Mr. Skinnyjeans does have a TBI, and his life is forever altered, his estate is gonna do everything it can to win the ghetto lottery regardless of justification. And my bet?? They would win some amount of compensation.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
That's how I look at it. From our point of view, totally justified. In a civil case? Lots of time and money to prove.

This is a common thing I've had instructors say in various defensive pistol (CCW) courses: you may be totally justified in using deadly force; however your life will still be turned upside down for years in criminal and civil cases. Not to mention trial-by-social-media and all the repercussions that come with that. The last instructor specifically used Rittenhouse as an example. Obviously we were discussing deadly force in those classes. But if Mr. Skinnyjeans does have a TBI, and his life is forever altered, his estate is gonna do everything it can to win the ghetto lottery regardless of justification. And my bet?? They would win some amount of compensation.

there are so many people that BADLY need their ass kicked but it's just not worth it anymore, which just further encourages their shit behavior

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
1670016631981.jpeg

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
Yep, the law is pretty stupid some times and if the law isn't stupid then it would be the dumbass jury members screwing you over.

I think the dude is justified for knocking that dumbass out, but I can see a judge or jury say "He attacked your property (cell phone) sir, not you. Therefore you must pay damages."

We live in this world where we (SVTP members) know how douchebags like this need to be dealt with, but all the woke gay ass people will be like "He punched one of us. Award maximum damages against that old country boy."

BS!!!!

T.Man

Established Member
Soy boy recovered and was arrested the following day for violating his parole after being charged for aggravated assault, reckless driving, etc. Soy boy supposedly had a knife, too.

Corn fed hoss is supposedly a retired firefighter and was taken in for questioning but not arrested.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Soy boy recovered and was arrested the following day for violating his parole after being charged for aggravated assault, reckless driving, etc. Soy boy supposedly had a knife, too.

Corn fed hoss is supposedly a retired firefighter and was taken in for questioning but not arrested.
I LOVE a story with a happy ending

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

All good news in your post!

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
Yep, the law is pretty stupid some times and if the law isn't stupid then it would be the dumbass jury members screwing you over.

I think the dude is justified for knocking that dumbass out, but I can see a judge or jury say "He attacked your property (cell phone) sir, not you. Therefore you must pay damages."

We live in this world where we (SVTP members) know how douchebags like this need to be dealt with, but all the woke gay ass people will be like "He punched one of us. Award maximum damages against that old country boy."

BS!!!!

Did you see how, I'm assuming his girl, ran up and looked around like "Oh my God!!! What did he do to my innocent boyfriend who was just mad and only hit his phone aggressively". What the **** do these people expect? I had a guy the other day ****ing with me on the freeway after work. Let's just say I called his bluff and shortly after he had his phone out recording me. While driving in the left lane of a 3 lane freeway, just looking at his phone and then me. I just smiled, laughed, held up the old triangle to display that he was a pussy and he jumps over 3 lanes to "follow me" off of the freeway. He didn't pull up next to me, but was waving his arms around like a ****ing tard on nicotine and caffeine. The car behind me left room for the guy to get over behind me and he wouldn't. I was trying to figure out if the dumbass just wanted to get a viral video of some whack job driving on the freeway. Me being the star of said video. Some people seem to think it's a good idea to try and start shit, but then go cry in the corner when someone calls them on their BS. I definitely could have just ignored the shit, but I was getting a good laugh out of it.
Why start shit if you are such a pussy that your first move is to pull out your phone and record it? Much easier to just not be a giant douche. Oh well. Rant over.

Reaper14

Established Member
I think a lot of it has to do with their usual initial reaction. They are used to acting aggressive behind an Xbox online over a mic or behind a keyboard. So when it happens out in the world, they react with their typical reaction, until they realize they are no longer in their safe space in their basement.

Sent from my SM-G973U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread