Yet another TT Cobra build..

MEAN_SBC

Established Member
I have a question about the oil return pump...

IMG_20101110_130412.jpg

I have an 03 cobra with twin 61's in the same location (hp kit), and my car has no oil return pump. We have two bungs welded right in the front of the oil pan, and the turbos drain fine... Is this common? I just recently drove my cobra on a 260 mile round trip, and I never see a lick of smoke.. They drain great... Honestly, the turbos have quite a few miles on them this way... This is my daily driver now.. lol

Greg@RET

Established Member
You know the saying if its not broke dont fix it... :beer:

The owner just took this car to a private rental and ran a 10.66@136 on 21# Car is full weight and is daily driven.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AITJXa_K_dU"]YouTube - Elmer 10.66@136 TT Cobra[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Greg@RET

Established Member
Didn't update this.... 10.5@134 then put the slicks in the back and drove home.

EvilTwins

I can't find my pulley!
Established Member
Made a new intake/BA5000 set up. We will start spraying soon, this is 20#
YouTube - Twin Turbo Mustang Built @ RET

Greg, would it be possible for you to make another identical intake pipe with MAF for me? I would really like to change out the pipe from the outlet of my intercooler to the throttlebody as I would like to have a better MAF installation than the way the HP kit comes "stock". I am concerned about the drivability with my current arrangement. Is the intake pipe a single piece or several? Why did you decide to change it out on this car anyway and is the BA5000 your preferred MAF choice?

I don't have a local shop capable of doing anything like this so I'm kinda screwed... Like the car in the video I have the HP kit and an '01 intake.

quikcobra

Established Member
Nice build man, But cant say from looking at the other thread 2 down from this one of your other car im surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread