Yesterday was a good day

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Ice Cube's birthday was yesterday, and, fittingly, I received my Cobra's title in the mail from my credit union. I paid off the loan I took out to buy my car three and a half years ago. I celebrated today by driving the car to work in a torrential downpour, and I even got the jerk off hand motion by two old guys in a Volvo. Great success! :pepper:

I know I know nobody cares, OP is a ******, etc. but I just had a chance to reflect on how much my life has changed for the better since that December...better health, better job, better girlfriend, better friends, everything. :) I hope things are going well for everyone, and thanks for reading. Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.

Also, all of the fast food down here is slow as crap so I'm taking an hour any way I look at it. Trying to decide between McD's, Wendy's, Taco Bell, Chipotle, Panera, and Subway. Leaning towards Subway. Open to suggestions.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
You seriously just picked subway over chipotle? or even Panera? You must be delusional.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Happy belated birthday Ice Cube.

Congrats on paying off the car! Eh, don't care for subway.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
You seriously just picked subway over chipotle? or even Panera? You must be delusional.

Whenever we order Chipotle online they always screw our order up. I don't even know how it's possible, but it happens every single time. Maybe if I wait a while the lunch rush will die down and I can actually get away with just showing up and ordering "live."

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Whenever we order Chipotle online they always screw our order up. I don't even know how it's possible, but it happens every single time. Maybe if I wait a while the lunch rush will die down and I can actually get away with just showing up and ordering "live."

Hmm. I have never had a bad experience with Chipotle. Even ordering online. Worst experience I had ordering online was they took an extra few minutes to make the food from when I ordered it, and that only happened once.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Hmm. I have never had a bad experience with Chipotle. Even ordering online. Worst experience I had ordering online was they took an extra few minutes to make the food from when I ordered it, and that only happened once.

I hope your string of good luck continues. It's only been an issue for me at this location. I work far from home in BFE, so I guess the talent pool is limited.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Congrats hoping to pay my note on mine off early. Definitely Chipotle out of all those choices. Or bar with wings and beer.

nxhappy

Established Member
chipotle child :

The massive shit taken after a meal at chipotle.

"Dude, I almost passed a chipotle child in my car. "

Zemedici

Established Member
I've never eaten Chipotle.....am I crazy?

I'd go with Panera or subway. There's always some pretty girls in Panera though.

cbj5259

Established Member
Try Moe's if you have one in your area...like Chipotle only better.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thanks everyone! I definitely should have gone to Chipotle. The Subway girl was super generous with the tuna, though, so that was nice.

I haven't been here long enough to find a good B&G; maybe I'll ask some people here what's good locally. Love me some hot wings.

What's nice about Panera is that it's quiet - people always go there to relax and work on their laptops. That's why I broke up with my ex in a Panera. She didn't want to make a scene and ruin it for everyone. If you make a scene, not only are you ruining the sanctity of Panera for others, you're ruining it for yourself. All of a sudden your safe quiet place becomes a warzone. Next time it could be you. And just like that, your trust in Panera is broken.

Last edited:

SHOdown220

Established Member
Congrats! Sounds a bit like my situation, met the girl of my dreams last year and by the end of the year I realized my life wasn't going anywhere so I packed my things found a new job a couple hours away and moved out of my hometown. That was 6 months ago I've caught up on all my bills I was behind on, paid my cc bills and bought a new truck. My girl came with me and enrolled in nursing school. Life is good, I'm happier and much better off than I could have imagined a year ago.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Congrats! Sounds a bit like my situation, met the girl of my dreams last year and by the end of the year I realized my life wasn't going anywhere so I packed my things found a new job a couple hours away and moved out of my hometown. That was 6 months ago I've caught up on all my bills I was behind on, paid my cc bills and bought a new truck. My girl came with me and enrolled in nursing school. Life is good, I'm happier and much better off than I could have imagined a year ago.

Awesome to hear that, man! My next goal is finally putting the last of my medical bills to bed and paying off my credit cards.

Zemedici

Established Member

quick question, did you have a nest egg saved up to support the move or just #yolo'ed it?

I'm debating doing the same thing atm.

Users who are viewing this thread