Yesterday was a good day

SHOdown220

Established Member
quick question, did you have a nest egg saved up to support the move or just #yolo'ed it?

I'm debating doing the same thing atm.

I didn't have any money saved up. I was behind on bills, car payments you name it. But my job had cut hours and the longer I worked there the worse it got so I had to go. I started my new job a month before i moved so I commuted every day. I was gone 4:30 am to 9 pm 5 days a week. It was hard. In took my pay for that month and put a deposit on my apartment. Once I moved in I was still way behind on everything. It took 2 months to get caught back up. After that I started paying all my bills in advance with money left over. It wasn't the smartest decision, I could have lost everything I had but I knew if I didn't do it eventually I would lose it all. Looking back it was the best decision I could have made. I hope this helps

Zemedici

Established Member
I didn't have any money saved up. I was behind on bills, car payments you name it. But my job had cut hours and the longer I worked there the worse it got so I had to go. I started my new job a month before i moved so I commuted every day. I was gone 4:30 am to 9 pm 5 days a week. It was hard. In took my pay for that month and put a deposit on my apartment. Once I moved in I was still way behind on everything. It took 2 months to get caught back up. After that I started paying all my bills in advance with money left over. It wasn't the smartest decision, I could have lost everything I had but I knew if I didn't do it eventually I would lose it all. Looking back it was the best decision I could have made. I hope this helps

Excellent! Thank you bud for the info. I've just gotta find the new job part and the rest will fall into place I hope.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I've never eaten Chipotle.....am I crazy?

I'd go with Panera or subway. There's always some pretty girls in Panera though.
you haven't missed a damn thing. and there are a million places better than subway. have never eaten at a Panera so will have to try that sometime

Zemedici

Established Member
you haven't missed a damn thing. and there are a million places better than subway. have never eaten at a Panera so will have to try that sometime

Panera's like the Starbucks of bread. Lots of hipsters with highwaters, handrolled cigarettes in their shirtpockets, and mustaches with wax in them, but the food is good, and its always very quiet in there.

TexasPoke

Established Member
Chicken Quesadilla from T Bell > Anything on Chipotle's Menu.

No clue why people are obsessed with that dry restaurant. No Queso? Is this America?

2000gt4.6

Established Member
I like how you guys seem to think panera is fresh or something special. I worked in a factory that made all the pastry products for them. Fresh baked at the store, frozen when it gets there.

Snake Plissken

Established Member
That's what we used to say when I was in High School! Congrats on banging the Subway Girl! :D:thumbsup:

What the hell! It smells like tuna in here...

tuna from subway sounds like food poison roulet

No problem, there was a Subway 5-mins. from my last job and I often had the tuna. Just make sure you buy the Ultra Strong Charmin. Not the Ultra Soft.

Speaking of Ice Cubes. I prefer Jack over my Ice Cube.

Users who are viewing this thread