Yep! 04sleeper Tuning is THE TICKET!

svtmemo

Established Member
Great tuner, he tuned my upper pulley only cobra and will be tuning the new tvs build both pump gas and e85. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to have your cake and eat it too cobra, drivability and power!

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Glad to have a good following and better yet, great running Cobras!

Well, you know what you're doing judging by how my car runs, and you've never paid an eye on it! I have mad respect for your tuning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I need to get my coupe tuned by him. Been saying this now for 3 plus years. I have added 1k very easy miles to it. Luckily my vert keeps me entertained.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Well, no use getting in a hurry. Lol. Get on it! You won't regret it! I wish I would have done it sooner.

That's the beauty of this website, there is soooo much information, and I couldn't find a bad thing about his tuning. I wanted to make sure to share my experience since I dealt with two very reputable tuners prior to @04sleeper. Again, nothing against the previous two, but @04sleeper made it run smoother than it ever has.

Last edited:

SonicBlueNick

Established Member
Well, no use getting in a hurry. Lol. Get on it! You won't regret it! I wish I would have done it sooner.

That's the beauty of this website, there is soooo much information, and I couldn't find a bad thing about his tuning. I wanted to make sure to share my experience since I dealt with two very reputable tuners prior to @04sleeper. Again, nothing against the previous two, but @04sleeper made it run smoother than it ever has.

How did you contact him? I sent a PM about a week ago, I'm not sure if that's the correct way to go about starting the datalog tune process.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
How did you contact him? I sent a PM about a week ago, I'm not sure if that's the correct way to go about starting the datalog tune process.

I P.M'd him, but if your on Facebook, he does have a Facebook page. It's something like 04sleeper tuning. I'm not on Facebook, otherwise I would send you the link.

SonicBlueNick

Established Member
I P.M'd him, but if your on Facebook, he does have a Facebook page. It's something like 04sleeper tuning. I'm not on Facebook, otherwise I would send you the link.

Thanks, I'm in the same boat lol. I only used facebook for car things but once I found this app I no longer needed it so I delete it.

SVTCam

Established Member
I sent him a Facebook request one night around 8:30PM and got a reply within 5 minutes.. He really is top notch. You have to have a wideband & he had me buy a cable to hook up & datalog from.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I was like a kid on Christmas Eve waiting for Christmas whenever I would send datalogs to get the next tune!

MineralCobra

Established Member
I had used kevin on 2 different occasions and car was an animal both times. Ran really good drove really well and made great power with 2.3 whipple and e85.. 90k miles on motor of daily beating.

After I built my motor with cams, 2.9 whipple etc we gave it a shot with Kevin and last sec I decided to take it to local shop so they could dial it in on dyno and make sure there were no issues since it was a fresh motor (more of me being paranoid).

Fast forward a year later (this summer) I reached out to Kevin for a tuning session and turning the boost up. I wanted him to work on the tune and a surprisingly never heard back. Emailed twice and no response. I was a little suprised but I totally under maybe I burned that bridge when I decided to take the car to a local shop for the motor break in tune and look over..

Never the less, from my experience the tunes are great and on point. Car pulled like an animal

Nicssvt

Established Member
I just got my base tune from Kevin still finishing my fuel system he is fast to follow up with can’t wait to get it back on the road

Shane's93LX

Established Member
I was also recently wondering if he dropped off the planet. I'm gone a lot for work so my friend helped me with a VMP install and initial rounds of tuning with Kevin. Now that I'm able to log and try getting it wrapped up and figure out a super-rich open loop thing, I can't get a response and I've been trying several times for about a month. I'm to a point where I'm gonna have to try another tuner so I can get it done, which is unfortunate because I've already sent money.

SVT_Troy

Established Member
That sucks to hear, I’ve talked to him recently. I know he’s been sorting out issues on his own newly twin turbo’d build. How are you contacting him? Email, here?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread