Yellow Blaze or White?

Yellow Blaze or Performance White?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

corepwn

Established Member
I went Yellow Blaze and would do it again and again. The color is rare (which is nice since mustangs are so common) and it really pops in the sun. I've no joke had 3 random people ask me to open my door so they could get the paint code because they were automotive painters and had never seen the color and loved it.

I live in FL and in the sun here, I've gotten more looks and comments on this car than I did my red LS1 Trans Am (cammed car with exhaust) or my LS2 GTO combined.

cobra199711

Established Member
Sweet ride!

I went Yellow Blaze and would do it again and again. The color is rare (which is nice since mustangs are so common) and it really pops in the sun. I've no joke had 3 random people ask me to open my door so they could get the paint code because they were automotive painters and had never seen the color and loved it.

I live in FL and in the sun here, I've gotten more looks and comments on this car than I did my red LS1 Trans Am (cammed car with exhaust) or my LS2 GTO combined.

That's is one bad mofo. Thanks for the reply

D.T.R

Established Member
I love the white, but IMO the YB is the best color they offer on these cars. I love that yellow... it's amazing.
You can't go wrong with either color, but YB would take my vote.

snkchmr 1

LOL I will keep pushing you toward this color. The first time I seen it was in the rain so I backed out & got Kona but after building the one for MW I really wish I had seen it in the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread