Yellow Blaze or White?

Yellow Blaze or Performance White?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
Its an easy choice for me. Yellow Blaze is at the bottom of my list. I vote for white

cobra199711

Established Member
I can get pretty much the exact deal on either one.Hid, 3.73s with either color for low 29k plus tt

SaleenGT2001

Established Member
the yellow is the last color i would even think about. purple would be above that!!!

H-TownMachI

It's the Hamburglar
Established Member
Both:poke:

IMG_20120504_121152.jpg

snkchmr 1

YB is only a one year color so it would be very cool to have. I really want to paint a 85-86 coupe this color.
MustangWeek2011day1025.jpg

MustangWeek2011day1007.jpg

MustangWeek2011day1005.jpg

MustangWeek2011day1003.jpg

MustangWeek2011day1001.jpg

This is the Mustang Week cruiser we built last year.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I have always been a fan of rare colors. If you did this pole back in 04 between Comp Orange or white on a Cobra, white would win hands down. Now people would give up a nut for a CO cobra.

cobra199711

Established Member
Thanks for the input guys! Xsnkchrmer- those pics look great!! My only concern is would I get sick of the color? I went from a Ingot Silver to a Race Red 5.0 on a whim and honestly wish I stayed with the silver. The red was nice but for some reason- deep down inside it never grew on me. I know I'm crazy right lol. I just don't want to make the same mistake. Decisions I gotta make sheesh!

05_Evolution

I wish I was fast
Established Member
Bodymore, Murderland (Baltimore, Maryland)
Thanks for the input guys! Xsnkchrmer- those pics look great!! My only concern is would I get sick of the color? I went from a Ingot Silver to a Race Red 5.0 on a whim and honestly wish I stayed with the silver. The red was nice but for some reason- deep down inside it never grew on me. I know I'm crazy right lol. I just don't want to make the same mistake. Decisions I gotta make sheesh!

When I bought my car I originally ordered a Kona Blue car because I've always loved the dark colors with metallic flake in it. I visited my dealer a few weeks later and saw the Yellow Blaze car they had, I cancelled my order and drove away with the Yellow Blaze. The color is absolutely gorgeous! It's one of those colors you NEED to see in person on a sunny day.

Bud

Established Member
Not a fan of gimmick colors, you know, the kind that scream "Hey everybody look at me...I bought the goofiest color possible."

White with a few tasteful mods can end up looking amazing.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
When I bought my car I originally ordered a Kona Blue car because I've always loved the dark colors with metallic flake in it. I visited my dealer a few weeks later and saw the Yellow Blaze car they had, I cancelled my order and drove away with the Yellow Blaze. The color is absolutely gorgeous! It's one of those colors you NEED to see in person on a sunny day.

Agreed man. Yellow blaze with all that metallic in there sets it off. White is just white dunno too plain. Now if it was white platinum it might be a tough decision but not against non metallic white

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Sn95Snake

Established Member
I'm a fan of both, I went with White only because I have an OW Cobra. :rockon:

Try to find both side by side in person and look at them on a nice sunny day, and at night. That way you will see which one you would prefer to have all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread