XXR Wheels Anyone!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Hmm, I actually like these! Looks like a more affordable TF wheel almost. The only thing I dont like is the universal lug pattern..

How hard do you think it would be to get different centercaps?

oh just save your $$. we've got a lil some-somethin coming....;-)

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
oh just save your $$. we've got a lil some-somethin coming....;-)

Ive been wanting a set of your wheels for quite some time, but could never really afford em with all the bills I have. Talk to me though, Im all ears! :thumbsup:

Kyle5.0

still wishing
Established Member
Could there ever be a possibility for forged wheels around $1500 a set. I want something good quality between the $500 replicas and $2500 forged wheels.

M3xpress

Established Member
Nice! I think those would look awesome on your car.

52180142N-3.jpg

I think those would look pretty cool.

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
So are OEM wheels and the countless piles of Replicas. :shrug:

Really? :shrug:

Didn't know that

This.

Forged wheels, although nice, ARENT a requirement :lol:

I think mustangs are light enough to get away with a cast wheel fine... My friend had cast 18" chrome bullitts on his 02 grand marquis and broke two of them hitting a pothole though.

And about the wheels in question, the only thing I dont like is the universal bolt pattern, but the design itself would look nice, as long as the coloring is right for the car.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Ive been wanting a set of your wheels for quite some time, but could never really afford em with all the bills I have. Talk to me though, Im all ears! :thumbsup:

and that's why im working on this ;-)

When will we find out what's coming?!

SOON. im trying to get the prototype CAD image already.

Could there ever be a possibility for forged wheels around $1500 a set. I want something good quality between the $500 replicas and $2500 forged wheels.

YES! im working on bringing a semi-custom wheel to the market. custom finishes and offsets, big brake clearances, GOOD widths. for about $1200 a set, retail. think BBS RK Plasma-like. not look alikes but somewhat similar in looks but actually less in price ;-) they wont be forged but they'll be 100x nicer and better looking than your run of the mill FR500s. PLUS, we can drill them to any lug pattern, so the fox guys can get them too. im looking at starting with 18" since that has THE biggest market.

ill be doing a GB for the first batch. just to get them out there and on cars with pics floating around. after that they'd be available through resellers and possibly directly, for the full retail price.

ive been meaning to post up a thread in the terminator section about it but i was kind of waiting to get the pics first so you guys could have an idea what im talking about...

03DSGMach1

10's or Bust!
Established Member

YES! im working on bringing a semi-custom wheel to the market. custom finishes and offsets, big brake clearances, GOOD widths. for about $1200 a set, retail. think BBS RK Plasma-like. not look alikes but somewhat similar in looks but actually less in price ;-) they wont be forged but they'll be 100x nicer and better looking than your run of the mill FR500s. PLUS, we can drill them to any lug pattern, so the fox guys can get them too. im looking at starting with 18" since that has THE biggest market.

ill be doing a GB for the first batch. just to get them out there and on cars with pics floating around. after that they'd be available through resellers and possibly directly, for the full retail price.

ive been meaning to post up a thread in the terminator section about it but i was kind of waiting to get the pics first so you guys could have an idea what im talking about...

:banana: I'll be waiting eagerly for this news!!

steeda21

Mr. T
Established Member
the flat black ones look pretty decent. I wouldn't get rid of my saleens for those though

The only thing I dont like is the universal lug pattern..

agreed..looks cheap

Last edited:

Predatorbird

Established Member
Steve, let me know asap when you get the image done. I'd be interested in something that route right away. :rockon:

Are these going to have deep lips like your forged wheels? Are you going to offer similar designs as your current wheels?

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member

:pop: Looks like I'm waiting for these instead of getting the usual FR500's lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread