www.ls1tech.com

Carbon

Established Member
Originally posted by ReducedFat
I agree, I think all the American guys should stick together. I'm equal parts bowtie and blue oval, simply because they both provide what I love: neck snapping V8 stoplight warriors.

nicely worded :beer:

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by 03soniccobra01
didn't you know the civil war was a chevy ford thing?????
and they don't make fords in the south!!!

[SARCASM]
Thats odd... I heard of this place down here that does... Maybe that big plant in Hapeville builds something else...
[/SARCASM]

Flyer

I'm glad to see that this post has remained civil. That in itself says a lot for the group on both sites.

The only Mustang I will say that I couldn't stand and wanted to kill SOOO bad, was this one I saw in traffic. Big ricer wing was a 'special' GTR version. He was revving at me in traffic and laughing and pointing. He pulled off on a side street, but immediatly turned into a parking lot when he saw me turn too. I feel sure all he had was exhaust, a wing and that R sticker which I'm sure he thought added 10hp.

It makes me sick when someone takes ANY american muscle car and messes it up with that stuff. To make it even worse .. it was a nice car, painted something like a bright blue, and VERY clean.

I did see a brand spanking new Mach1 at the track once. That car was F.I.N.E.! It ran a consistant 12.7.

What do the stock GT's run? WHat about the Cobras?

ULTIMATE ORANGE SS

Established Member
ls1tech is a no nonsense site for the most part.BS isnt tolerated and competition is respected.

if i need info. about my car thats where i go.

smokin01ta

ls1tech for the most part has great respect for the new cobra's.
like was stated, one of our moderators is a '03 owner
i have a ls1 car and a ford diesel truck, as do alot of us over there. most of us are by no mean dedicated to 1 brand as long as its american and has 8+ cylinders.:thumbsup:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
:beer: Glad we are getting along even if the chips fall as they may. I like all fast cars just like them made here if possible.:rockon: We want jobs right?

ActionJack

Established Member
Originally posted by 69gt4speed
:beer: Glad we are getting along even if the chips fall as they may. I like all fast cars just like them made here if possible.:rockon: We want jobs right?

AMEN to the Jobs 69gt4speed!

:beer:

bowtieman

Don't be hating!

My first car was a 1967 Stang. My favorite ride and future car is a 1965 GT40 (Replica). Ford makes some badass special edition rides. The Cobra being one of them. Sadly instead of going bigger after the 5.0 they went smaller. Until the Cobra, Stangs were getting blown out of the water. The new Stang for 2005 is bad ass and may find a place in my garage in the Cobra set up. The controversy makes the battles fun but I think most of us appreciate the other make. Hell! I even love the 1970 style Cuda's from Dodge. A nice car is a nice car. Make doesn't really matter. Every camp has made sweet rides and every camp has made junk.

joegt38

Established Member
This turned out to be a pretty good thread.:beer: I love and respect all American Muscle. Notice no ricer butting in on this thread.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
props to ls1tech, used to cruise that site like I do here but times change and I got a Cobra...is it faster stock? yes..is it easy to modify..yes..but so is a ls1 with a 100 shot...I loved the weay my 99 ws6 looked..not a big camaro looks fan esp. the lt1 body but i love ta's...I wish I could have afforded both..saw my car the other day...chick driving it..wonder if she knows it has a 3600/2.0 str stall, 373 gears, built 12 bolt, lid, exhuast, and a small cam? lol

99-LS1-SS

Former SS *****
Established Member
Originally posted by JaketheSnake
props to ls1tech, used to cruise that site like I do here but times change and I got a Cobra...is it faster stock? yes..is it easy to modify..yes..but so is a ls1 with a 100 shot...I loved the weay my 99 ws6 looked..not a big camaro looks fan esp. the lt1 body but i love ta's...I wish I could have afforded both..saw my car the other day...chick driving it..wonder if she knows it has a 3600/2.0 str stall, 373 gears, built 12 bolt, lid, exhuast, and a small cam? lol
Probably not. That is the sad part.

1BadAzzWS6

Wsup SVT performance!

I'm a native LS1tech member but I wandered over here after hearing about this thread. I personally like the SVT cobras and Lightnings. One of my best friends has a modded L and we race against eachother all the time. Over at LS1tech, most of the members are hardcore muscle car enthusiasts. It just so happens that we enjoy F-Bodys. That doesn't mean we are biased against Ford, as a matter of fact quite a few members have GM's and Fords that they mod/race on a regular basis. I just wanted to drop this note to say I think this baord seems very nice and I am very impressed that in a thread meant to start a flame war, turned out nothing but quality comments and respect for the competition.

I agree that we should all get along as muscle car enthusiasts and if anything its "us vs. them" as in "domestics vs imports".

Trader

Established Member
LS1tech is a hardcore tech site. The vast majority of the posts are tech.
Damn good site to research good info.

You want some good bs kill stories go to ls1.com or ls2.com

:sleeping:

SouthFL.02.SS

Established Member
Originally posted by 1BadAzzWS6
Wsup SVT performance!

I'm a native LS1tech member but I wandered over here after hearing about this thread. I personally like the SVT cobras and Lightnings. One of my best friends has a modded L and we race against eachother all the time. Over at LS1tech, most of the members are hardcore muscle car enthusiasts. It just so happens that we enjoy F-Bodys. That doesn't mean we are biased against Ford, as a matter of fact quite a few members have GM's and Fords that they mod/race on a regular basis. I just wanted to drop this note to say I think this baord seems very nice and I am very impressed that in a thread meant to start a flame war, turned out nothing but quality comments and respect for the competition.

I agree that we should all get along as muscle car enthusiasts and if anything its "us vs. them" as in "domestics vs imports".

Great post. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread