www.ls1tech.com

99cobraclone

Established Member
I've seen a lot of stories about that website so I thought I would troll on over there and check it out. Now I kinda thought we were a little biased here but NO WAY!!!! The guys over there talk about killing like stock 96 gt's. I went through 8 pages and not one post about a terminator. They will not dare mention its name, I was just hoping for saying the killed one, nothing. I think some of you guys should go post some kills over there because some of them have some terrible attitudes. Whenever some one posts about beating an LS1 they make up some lame excuse.

It just seems like this place gives props to cars when the deserve it, over there unless its a bowtie you get no respect. I guess we are so gracious because we never lose:-D

Mach one

Established Member
some people are ignorant and act like that and some ls1 owners are ok there are a few here on this website. but i do think some of them on the other site need a wake up call because just cuz you drive a certain name brand of car doesn't make you supperior to anyone else.

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
I think you can find idiots on either side of the coin. No LS1 is unbeatable, nor is any Cobra - the one who has more mods and more money invested in their ride usually comes out first in a race.
LS!tech is more hardcore LS1's owners. You will find a lot of cars with major mods like stroker kits and supercharged LS1's and stuff like that. LS1.com splintered and now there is LS2.com.

SouthFL.02.SS

Established Member
The mod for the kill forum drives an '03 Cobra.
It's (the forum) fairly neutral for the most part.
You're all welcome to go post over there and perhaps be surprised as to our knowledge on your cars.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
lol, i took down a stock trans-am this weekend, and tried to get another to run me, but he wouldn't. the t/a was running 13.6's all day with his best pass at 13.5. his other buddy was running 13.7's. lol, my truck stock out ran it pretty bad.

myfault

Banned
Originally posted by CHIZ
lol, i took down a stock trans-am this weekend, and tried to get another to run me, but he wouldn't. the t/a was running 13.6's all day with his best pass at 13.5. his other buddy was running 13.7's. lol, my truck stock out ran it pretty bad.

:bash: put em in their place! :thumbsup:

99cobraclone

Established Member
Originally posted by SouthFL.02.SS
The mod for the kill forum drives an '03 Cobra.
It's (the forum) fairly neutral for the most part.
You're all welcome to go post over there and perhaps be surprised as to our knowledge on your cars.

I don't doubt your knowledge, its just some members act like there car is God over there when it runs mid 13's. I saw a lot of cobra bashing. I saw absolutely no mention of any terminators over there, like I said I went through 9 pages. I just think its funny they dis Ford so much, why you and I both know that stock the cobra beats any stock camaro,ta, and vette, (minus z06.)

NBS4

BANNED!
Originally posted by 99cobraclone
I've seen a lot of stories about that website so I thought I would troll on over there and check it out. Now I kinda thought we were a little biased here but NO WAY!!!! The guys over there talk about killing like stock 96 gt's. I went through 8 pages and not one post about a terminator. They will not dare mention its name, I was just hoping for saying the killed one, nothing. I think some of you guys should go post some kills over there because some of them have some terrible attitudes. Whenever some one posts about beating an LS1 they make up some lame excuse.

It just seems like this place gives props to cars when the deserve it, over there unless its a bowtie you get no respect. I guess we are so gracious because we never lose:-D

How would you feel if you had a Heads/Cam LS1 F-body and still couldn't keep up with a Pullied Cobra? I wouldn't post about it either. :)

WhiteTxMach

Established Member
Re: Re: www.ls1tech.com

Originally posted by NBS4
How would you feel if you had a Heads/Cam LS1 F-body and still couldn't keep up with a Pullied Cobra? I wouldn't post about it either. :)
:lol:

SouthFL.02.SS

Established Member
Re: Re: www.ls1tech.com

Originally posted by NBS4

Ok, a H/C Ls1 (Ranges anywhere from 390 [on an A4] to 470rwhp [M6]), is nothing to sneeze at. Heads/Cam LS1's trap low 120's and run low/mid 11's all day on drag radials, high 10's on slicks.

I'm running a cam only setup that traps consistently 118mph on drag radials, NA. :D

ModMike1572

Established Member
In my opinion all of our american cars should stick together. All trans ams camaros vettes and all kinds of mustangs should be on the same side. We should be teaming up against all the imports! I've owned 2 vettes and 2 stangs, they are all fast american cars.

SouthFL.02.SS

Established Member
Originally posted by Killer03Cobra
In my opinion all of our american cars should stick together. All trans ams camaros vettes and all kinds of mustangs should be on the same side. We should be teaming up against all the imports! I've owned 2 vettes and 2 stangs, they are all fast american cars.

Well said.

Mike's02Z28M6

I haven't posted up a loss or win vs an 03 Cobra. Haven't ran one (yet :)).

Other then that, never been beat by a GT (in my 02). I did lose to a late 90's full bolt-on Cobra w/ET tires (at the track) and he was beating me by a whopping .1 while I was running street tires.

I get beat up on all the time. Mainly by motorcyles :D. I've been crushed lots of times by fellow LS1's with more mods. I'd love to run a Mach1 or 03 snake anytime. Just haven't ran into one ready to play.

BCM0018

Established Member
I dont know about that website but the guys that are in the srt-4 forums are rediculous. They dont mention much about the terminators but are always bashing the GT and sometimes the camaro. I think most of them are full of shit. I know the srt-4 is quicker stock but put some money into it and the V8 should come out on top.

Last edited:

NBS4

BANNED!
Originally posted by BCM0018
I dont know about that website but the guys that are in the srt-4 forums are rediculous. They dont mention much about the terminators but are always bashing the GT and sometimes the camaro. I think most of them are full of shit. I know the srt-4 is quicker stock but put some money into it and the V8 should come out on top.

Glad i ruffled a few feathers with my comments. :)

That being said... The SRT4 guys are awesome. They are so cocky it's ****ing hilarious. I haven't ran into one with the Cobra yet but i stomped one already with my S4. There's nothing like putting bus lengths on them by 60mph.

StangsN4x4S

USMC
Established Member
imight soon be an ls1 man, all my buddies drive ls1's lt1's there nice cars and some of nicest guys ive met. and whoever said that the ls1 guys make lame excuses if they get beat some of these 03 guys on here do the same damn thing. i would have an 03 but cant afford payments. just my 2cents let the flames begin

Users who are viewing this thread