Wtt/wts 04 cobra irs

f2hatch

Established Member
Like the title says I'm lookung to sell or trade my IRS for a built solid. The following will be included in sale or trade.

04 IRS
diff bushings
Billetflow IRS diff brace
steeds IRS subframe braces
cut stock springs
Borla stinger cat-back

howie8124

Established Member
Not sure what SRA works best, or if the 94/98 rear ends work for you but I'd love to trade you the one out of my 98 cobra. Recently rebuilt rear end with 4.10 gears. Car has a magnaflow magnapack catback.

Pm me if you're interested.

f2hatch

Established Member
I think that rear works just need a spacer. What control arms, springs, axles?

f2hatch

Established Member
Why not? My car will never see a road course. And my car is real low so the ride is already crap.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
its been proven time and time again, no need to remove the IRS in favor of SRA
there are guys out there in the 9 second range running thie IRS

It's your car, do whatever makes you happy....there is just no need to remove it in 2012

f2hatch

Established Member
I have no use for it. there is only one reason I kept it and that's the look of the catback. The catback is gone so no need for the irs to each thier own but as far as I'm concerned it can go in my scrap metal pile.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I have no use for it. there is only one reason I kept it and that's the look of the catback. The catback is gone so no need for the irs to each thier own but as far as I'm concerned it can go in my scrap metal pile.

I'll take it if it ends up there :pepper:

Wish I had a built rear for you, but unfortunately I dont. Good luck!

yuke175

Established Member
I have my 2001 solid axle with 3.90s, 13" Baer rotors, H&R ss springs, tockico hp shocks ( i think we would need to trade those as well? and magnaflow catback if that peaks your interest.

My2003Mach1

Established Member
I'd need a motor to get it there :kaboom: so much to do this winter

Or just a Trailer ... I have one I'd haul your car in, Mine is enclosed with a warn winch.. F2hatch isn't far from me.. so Id be willing to haul it for you from your place to his if you pay for fuel....

LMK.. love to help out to SVT members... :beer:

Text... 860-777-8978

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
If you think there is no need to swap to an SRA from an IRS you are just crazy. Im sorry to say it but an SRA has plenty of benefits over the IRS. I know all about bushing upgrades blah blah blah. Yea guys are in the 9s with an IRS, yea yea. That doesnt mean much. It still is easier to break, it still wheel hops unless you are running a super sticky tire or do not have alot of power, it is still a heavy pig. If you think otherwise you have no experience with an IRS or SRA aside from just reading shit on the internet. You will never 60 ft an IRS car like an SRA car.

Al, I have that SRA out of the Cobra in my shop im taking out next week. The left axle housing is bent though but all the rest of the parts are in perfect condition, suspension etc. Come take a look at it if you want we can work something out if you cant find someone to swap with

Users who are viewing this thread