WTT my 96 Procharged Cobra

Jakevo20

Established Member
Alright I am looking at trading my Procharged 96 cobra off. I really am looking at trading for another cobra, or mustang but will look at all offers. It needs to be daily driver friendly meaning AC and so on. This car can be daily driven, but here in Florida, not having AC is hard. It still has heat though I think. Never used it. Here is a list of parts on the car.

ENGINE
Stroked 4.6 (289ci to 300ci) 3.75 stroke
Fully machined 03/04 iron block
Killians ported heads (combustion chamber and exhaust ports to match header opening
Probe SRS street kit (forged crankshaft, srs forged pistons, race pins, forged rods, cl77 bearings)
Ford Gt supercar cams
Irmc delete
Procharger D1SC supercharger with modified impeller and intercooler
MSD coil packs
MSD plug wires
BBK twin 62 mm throttle body
60 lb. injectors
sct 90 mm mass air
EGR block off plate
Custom headers and 3 inch x pipe into Flowmasters
Wideband Air/Fuel gage
Boost gauge
Fuel Pressure gauge
BBK 255 lb. fuel pump
Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator

BODY/CHASSIS
Flaming river manual rack and pinion and steering shaft
Tubular K-member
Coil overs in front
Steel caster camber plates
Bump steer kit
Solid motor mounts
Lakewood 70/30 front struts
Lakewood 50/50 rear shocks
Rear tubular upper and lower control arms
Spec stage 3+ clutch, aluminum pressure plate and aluminum flywheel
BBK clutch quadrant cable
Ford racing aluminum driveshaft
373 gears

The car made 487 on a really soft tune. It is maxing out the pmass and has a rev limiter set at 5400. I was told to get a pmass off a super snake and you will be able to raise the rev limiter to 6800 and the car shoule make up to 550 on pump gas and who knows on race fuel. PM me for any more info, I am in no need to get rid of the car, im just looking for something else. Also, I can't travel because I am going to school right now and don't have time to take off. College is a pain lol. If I had to put a price on it I guess 14000

And yes I know the holes in the front bumper are ricerish. I didn't do it trust me.

Last edited:

Jakevo20

Established Member
Any reason for no AC?

Looking to upgrade to an 04?

When I got the car all the AC, power steering, and power brakes had been deleted. They were all deleted the correct way with delete kits. I guess the guy that owned the car before me was going to make it an all out drag car :??:

Man I would love to upgrade to an 04, but I probably dont have the money to man. What would you be looking to get on top of my car?

Jakevo20

Established Member
That seems like a good bit of work to fix. Im guessing Id ask around $12,000.

What work are you talking about? The car has a flaming river manual rack, so it turns really easy for it being a manual steering car. It has manual brakes but the rear rotors are 13 inch and it stops really easy. The pedal is just hard instead of being like a power brake car. The AC is the only thing but that has been deleted. It was supposed to be a race car but it was made into a street car by the owner i got it from. The car has a ton of money in it. I just made a number up. Like I said im not looking to sell just trade, but thanks for the bump man.:beer:

mongo57988

Established Member
was the engine done by HCR in GA? Damn that front bumper cover I think I got its twin LOL. Free bump I know the market has tanked on our cobras but that engine and head work have to be worth something. Again nice cobra if anybody is that beat up about the manual brakes Ive got a free (used) hydro boost system for the new owner.

Jakevo20

Established Member
I believe it was done by HCR. The car came from GA. The car was tuned by Unique tuning in GA. Man I know this market sucks, thats why I am looking for a trade. If I was to sell it I would never get what i want. Thanks for the bump man and offering your hydro boost system. I dont think some realize how good the manual brakes work. I have no problem with them and they stop quick. But thanks again!

was the engine done by HCR in GA? Damn that front bumper cover I think I got its twin LOL. Free bump I know the market has tanked on our cobras but that engine and head work have to be worth something. Again nice cobra if anybody is that beat up about the manual brakes Ive got a free (used) hydro boost system for the new owner.

Users who are viewing this thread