WTT my 96 Procharged Cobra

MANbearPIG11

super cereal
Established Member
i have a 98 with a 1.7 kenne bell, its got full interior and a/c but it needs a compressor (i can have done soon) motor has 20k on it. im pretty far away tho and i know you probably want more ontop but im in college too. take it easy...

Jakevo20

Established Member
i have a 98 with a 1.7 kenne bell, its got full interior and a/c but it needs a compressor (i can have done soon) motor has 20k on it. im pretty far away tho and i know you probably want more ontop but im in college too. take it easy...

Sent you a pm man

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
ive been looking at your car alot.. but you are just so far away.. idk if you would be interested in a 96 cobra with a vortec v1??

xTomKx

Established Member
The holes are fine because they are functional. Just dump the back wing. Free bump for a nice snake

Jakevo20

Established Member
The holes are fine because they are functional. Just dump the back wing. Free bump for a nice snake

Thanks man. Make some offers, dont let the price scare you away, make me a cash offer, but mainly looking for trades. Let me know

1baddcobra

Established Member
ill trade u a 99 f250 powerstroke a/c n heat lowered with jdm,22s with new tires,steel cowl hood,3 position flip chip,crew cab red,smoked headlights n tails,

Jakevo20

Established Member
Come on guys make me an offer. Im open to cash offers, will drop the price. Still looking for a clean Cobra or GT.

Users who are viewing this thread