WTT my 96 Procharged Cobra

VtekII

Established Member
i thnk its a beautiful cobra man, only thing i can think of to help you out is maybe pick up a new front bumper and a s281 wing. i think with these two simple parts your car will look much cleaner, and get away from the " ive had the living crap raced out of me" kinda look. eventhough the car looks well cared for having little stuff hacked up turns off a lot of people... well atleast people like me. other than that i think this car looks mean as hell!!

sorry not tryin to be a dick or anything at all, i didnt have any luck with selling mine, so guess im just gonna keep it

Last edited:

Jakevo20

Established Member
Naw man its cool, I really should get the front bumper either replaced or repainted. I just havent had the time lately. Also, I get mixed reviews on the race wing. Some people like it others hate it. I like it honestly, it looks alot different in person than in pictures. Alot of people have hated it in the pictures but when they see my car in person they change there mind. Also, the whole set up on this car has only 1000 miles on it. And 400 or so of that is driving from GA to FL. So the car really hasnt been raced on to much. But I see where your coming from man and thanks for the help. Wish mine would sell so I could pick yours up. Let me know if you want to trade!!! :beer:

i thnk its a beautiful cobra man, only thing i can think of to help you out is maybe pick up a new front bumper and a s281 wing. i think with these two simple parts your car will look much cleaner, and get away from the " ive had the living crap raced out of me" kinda look. eventhough the car looks well cared for having little stuff hacked up turns off a lot of people... well atleast people like me. other than that i think this car looks mean as hell!!

sorry not tryin to be a dick or anything at all, i didnt have any luck with selling mine, so guess im just gonna keep it

Last edited:

VtekII

Established Member
Naw man its cool, I really should get the front bumper either replaced or repainted. I just havent had the time lately. Also, I get mixed reviews on the race wing. Some people like it others hate it. I like it honestly, it looks alot different in person than in pictures. Alot of people have hated it in the pictures but when they see my car in person they change there mind. Also, the whole set up on this car has only 1000 miles on it. And 400 or so of that is driving from GA to FL. So the car really hasnt been raced on to much. But I see where your coming from man and thanks for the help. Wish mine would sell so I could pick yours up. Let me know if you want to trade!!! :beer:

like i said brother i wasnt trying to pik it apart or anything, just stating what id do to help sell. im kind of a detail freak so little things like that bug me. and i didnt mean that it has literally been raced hard or anything, just with the wing and stuff it kinda looks like it. anyway ill shut up lol good luck with your sale:rockon:

Jakevo20

Established Member
like i said brother i wasnt trying to pik it apart or anything, just stating what id do to help sell. im kind of a detail freak so little things like that bug me. and i didnt mean that it has literally been raced hard or anything, just with the wing and stuff it kinda looks like it. anyway ill shut up lol good luck with your sale:rockon:

No offense taken man. I understand what your saying, trust me that bumper drives me nuts everyday I see it. If it doesnt sell anytime soon Im sure ill get it repainted. I understood what your saying man, no hard feelings at all! Thanks for the bumps to :rockon:

orange2004cobra

Established Member
If its still setup the original way {boost wise} its making this power on hardley any boost, and has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more left in it.........

Jakevo20

Established Member
If its still setup the original way {boost wise} its making this power on hardley any boost, and has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more left in it.........

The tune the car is on now is for street driving. Its set so it can run on pump gas right now. 14 lbs and a rev limiter at 5400. Its not even in the powerband for these cars. Its making almost 500 only reving to 5400 rpms. This car should make some serious power at around 6800 or 7000 rpms, on race gas and more boost. Its got a block and internals to hold it to. Thanks for the bump man!

xTomKx

Established Member
Nice ride. Looking good. Are the holes in the bumper functional (air for the intercooler)?

Jakevo20

Established Member
Nice ride. Looking good. Are the holes in the bumper functional (air for the intercooler)?

Thanks, yes there are. I talked with the guy that built the car and he said they are good for 11 degrees cooler at the intake at WOT on the dyno. So they are worth it even though they dont look so great.

Jakevo20

Established Member
What are you looking to trade for?

Im really looking for another Mustang or Cobra. Something that has some mods. I just want it to have AC. If my car had it, I would not be selling it. It has all the stuff to put the AC on but I would have to redue the belt set up, and would just rather find another car.

Users who are viewing this thread