WTS: 2015 Premium Magnetic GT

olaosunt

Established Member
Wow!
Same price as my base!:dw:
Wish I could trade you my base plus cash!
I am going see if my dealer is interested in buying it for your asking price then see if can trade mine for it.

nycarpenter

Established Member
Wow!
Same price as my base!:dw:
Wish I could trade you my base plus cash!
I am going see if my dealer is interested in buying it for your asking price then see if can trade mine for it.
I have done this in the past. Its hard to get it to work for everyone. The dealer does not want to give up a new car sale fo a 500 used car flip.

nycarpenter

Established Member
I already have my base.
I know its a long shot but no harm in trying!

They will be fine doing it but the trade value for your base will be ugly :( I was offered $34,000 on a trade for an SHO Taurus they were looking to move and I would have done it because $2,000 in tax savings on the new car but my wife hated the car and wants to keep her current ride. My guess is they offer you $4,500 less then you paid and that hurts! If you were trading for a new car the dealer has more motivation to get the deal done :) Enjoy your base GT the beating you will take would not be worth it.

olaosunt

Established Member
Thanks for the sound advice man.
I will still see if they have interest in your car as I am sure they could move it easy for $36-37k

Justin81

Established Member
My local dealer had the same car in Chester. If I didn't like my Grbber car so much I would buy that in a heart beat. That's a good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread