WTS: 2015 Premium Magnetic GT

bpmurr

Established Member
That's a great price! Even though Mustang6G admin has some kind of stupid hate for SVT Performance it might be worth posting your car info and pics over there. You'd probably find a buyer quickly.

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Was wondering the same. 280 miles plus tax paid.

You can usually get away with temp tags for a few months before paying TTL. I'm assuming (hoping for his wallets sake) that this is the case.

nycarpenter

Established Member
That's a great price! Even though Mustang6G admin has some kind of stupid hate for SVT Performance it might be worth posting your car info and pics over there. You'd probably find a buyer quickly.

I may trade at dealer or ebay it :)

Last edited:

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Wasn't that you in the " my car caught on fire" thread that said ford offered you 34k to buy it back?

nycarpenter

Established Member
Wasn't that you in the " my car caught on fire" thread that said ford offered you 34k to buy it back?[/QUOTE

I was offered $34,000 by local Ford dealer as a trade for a SHO. Do not imply my car was on fire. If your not looking to buy the car there is no need to post here.

Last edited:

nycarpenter

Established Member
WoW Gerry very nice car, someones gonna get a hell of a deal! GLWS!

Tell your guy to dump that 6 cyl and buy this car... Think about it you could borrow it from him and not have to buy one yourself :) Thanks for the props the car is on Ebay if he wants to see more pics :)

slverstang

Established Member
Wow how much did that sticket for? 44-46k? hope ur not losing to much in it. Thats a hell of a deal. Basically a new GT fully optioned for 10k off.

Users who are viewing this thread