Wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Why, owning a fast car equals racing on the highway?

Everybody messes around on the highway a litttle every now and then and yes you have done it as well. You used to own a porsche at one point. Are you gonna tell me you always just drove it like grandma and never did "exhibition of speed". Just saying dude

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Everybody messes around on the highway a litttle every now and then and yes you have done it as well. You used to own a porsche at one point. Are you gonna tell me you always just drove it like grandma and never did "exhibition of speed". Just saying dude

I still own a Porsche and a C6 Vette, however, I save my exhibition of speed for the track or road course. Also, there are plenty of members who have posted that they dont "mess around" on the highway.

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Lol. I took it to the county attorney and he threw it out. It's all good next time I get a ticket I'm gonna make sure its legit lol

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Lol. I took it to the county attorney and he threw it out. It's all good next time I get a ticket I'm gonna make sure its legit lol

Why? I thought the "head detective" handled it already? :shrug:

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Q

Wreckless driving tickets are pretty easy to get out of if there is no recorded video... depending on the extent..

Oh man, I could have used your help 3 or 4 times when I was younger.

Maybe because the charge is RECKLESS driving. :bored:

ROR PWNT!

I thought you made doe-eyes with chief Quimby or whatever?

Cough... cough... liar.. cough.

Last edited:

jshen

Established Member
Adam, you have more patience that I do...OP needs to vent and brag elsewhere- or whatever he thinks he is doing.

Fooling around on crowded highways is an easy way to get someone killed and it's oblivious to OP- then again I'll bet he has never had to scrape body parts off highways or tell relatives their son/daughter/wife is dead....

FordSVTFan

Established Member
Adam, you have more patience that I do...OP needs to vent and brag elsewhere- or whatever he thinks he is doing.

Fooling around on crowded highways is an easy way to get someone killed and it's oblivious to OP- then again I'll bet he has never had to scrape body parts off highways or tell relatives their son/daughter/wife is dead....

Jeff,

You and I deal with these all day long in court and can quickly identify when a story doesn't add up.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Bunch of hypocrites!!!!!!! I would never do that while driving!!!! People make me sick!!!!!!
Take some pepto it sometimes helps
Dude, you got raped, but heh we all do one time or another.
actually no he didn't he got a ticket that he deserved, he got lucky to have it dismissed.
For all the others that are holier than thou.......GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!! I can guarantee you if you own a Cobra / other type of sportscar, or a chevette for that matter, you have broken the law on the road....
no one has claimed that they haven't broken the law. There are several that have said they don't street race since it is a dumb, stupid and ignorant thing to do. As Adam has said just because one owns a high performance car does not mean they are asshats with it.
and if you haven't....YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!
so in your opinion if you don't drive like an asshat on the road you have no life? :shrug: how old are you 12?
I just don't know why people have to act like their chit doesn't stink!!!!! GAAAAAAAWWWWD that just gets under my skin!!!!
maybe you need thicker skin. :rollseyes
I'd fight it til the end. Hell, I have... I just kept asking for continuations til the LEO didn't show. I'm sure you could ask the judge to plead to a lessor violation that wouldn't put points on your license. I've did that before too. What do you know, I have a spotless record!!!!
sure you did there sport. I am going to call :bs: on your having a spotless record. people with your attitude don't have spotless records.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread