Wtf!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo347stang

Established Member
I am as honest as they come.

The fact that this statement, :lol:, is in the same post as the one below is laughable. The last time I heard the term "head detective" I think I was watching a movie or CSI :bored:. However, if you think your friend the "head detective" got the officer to void the criminal citation he wrote you and inform the courts, good luck. I would recommend you contact the court to confirm that so you don't end up with a warrant for missing a criminal court date.

But no worries I am friends with the head detective, and I'm already out of it.

DaBigBone

Established Member
How are you cruising on the highway, then "goose" it for 2 seconds, and don't go over the speedlimit?

Either:
1) You were cruising at 40mph
or
2) Your car is horribly slow

nast97

Gear Banger
Established Member
Look I'm not a cop.so excuse my lingo head detective. Don't know the correct term but judging by your posts I'm sure you guys have the right answer.for everything. Our highway here in somerset has about 30 stop lights: so I was taking off from the red light with traffic in front of me. And yes he did write on the ticket I was racing.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Look I'm not a cop.so excuse my lingo head detective. Don't know the correct term but judging by your posts I'm sure you guys have the right answer.for everything. Our highway here in somerset has about 30 stop lights: so I was taking off from the red light with traffic in front of me. And yes he did write on the ticket I was racing.

When you originally said "cruising down the highway", How was I supposed to know you were stopped at a light? :bash:

Hitman318

My other car is a cruiser
Established Member
could you give us the offence number from the citation, not the words, the actual code written down. or scan the ticket and black out your personal info. that way we know exactly what charge was put down

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
People get "display of power" tickets around here all the time. It can be for damn near anything.

Interesting how it comes out later that supposedly you were with his girl before him. :rollseyes

Last edited:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
so if there was no traffic you would have raced. guilty.

lol hahahahaha.

what is this, Minority Report's Pre-Crime unit? "Lets bust people for something they *might* have done"

Goosing it for 2 seconds even with 600hp wont magically put you from 60-65mph to 90mph without downshifting a few gears. Hell i remember in my 03 Cobra goosing it for 2 seconds just spun up the blower, made my exhaust super loud even though the rpm did not change much, and might have put me from 65 to 70-75ish.

Sounds just like more BS laws. Getting sick of the laws these idiots create to enhance the state's pocketbooks. If it was really about public safety, all cars would be governed at 80mph. Wreckless driving is like a catch-all for whatever the cop thinks is wreckless.

Actually wreckless driving in itself is a oxymoron..... if im wrecking less, shouldnt that be a good thing? I guess Wreckmore Driving just doesnt fit the bill......

Last edited:

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
lol hahahahaha.

what is this, Minority Report's Pre-Crime unit? "Lets bust people for something they *might* have done"

Goosing it for 2 seconds even with 600hp wont magically put you from 60-65mph to 90mph without downshifting a few gears. Hell i remember in my 03 Cobra goosing it for 2 seconds just spun up the blower, made my exhaust super loud even though the rpm did not change much, and might have put me from 65 to 70-75ish.

Sounds just like more BS laws. Getting sick of the laws these idiots create to enhance the state's pocketbooks. If it was really about public safety, all cars would be governed at 80mph. Wreckless driving is like a catch-all for whatever the cop thinks is wreckless.

Actually wreckless driving in itself is a oxymoron..... if im wrecking less, shouldnt that be a good thing? I guess Wreckmore Driving just doesnt fit the bill......

lol this is true

To the OP... all u gotta do is go to court and plea not guilty, and tell the judge you drive a Plymouth laser, which is not a performance car ;), and you simply popped the clutch to early and gave it a bit a gas to keep it from dying in the midst of traffic.... think im kidding seriously... and if your track record is clean theyll let you go for no probable cause, and drop the case, since there is very little evidence to support the officers claim that you were in fact racing in a Plymouth Laser in traffic...... been there done that got the T shirt...

Oh and yea i know its lying...who cares gotta play the game they play...

Wreckless driving tickets are pretty easy to get out of if there is no recorded video... depending on the extent..

EDIT: for some reason i thought ur sig said you had a laser....haha... i dont even know if they made lasers in 1997... well still regardless just use the clutch excuse

Last edited:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member

Maybe because the charge is RECKLESS driving. :bored:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Wreckless driving tickets are pretty easy to get out of if there is no recorded video... depending on the extent..

Really? What is this statement of fact based on? How many times have you been to court where the reckless charge is dismissed because there is no video?

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
owned.

and to the OP, stop fking around on KY highways, I prefer you not kill one of my family or friends.

Are you kidding me dude? Your preaching this on a website where most own somewhat of a fast car. :whine:

Lawman

Established Member
Where does the law say you must break the speed limit or break traction?

In the officer's opinion, you were not operating your vehicle in a careful manner. You obviously don't understand the definition of reckless driving since you believe the speed limit must be broken or you must spin tires.

If you think you were wrongly accused, take it to court.

I would've written him up for careless operation.

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
Bunch of hypocrites!!!!!!! I would never do that while driving!!!! People make me sick!!!!!! Dude, you got raped, but heh we all do one time or another. For all the others that are holier than thou.......GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!! I can guarantee you if you own a Cobra / other type of sportscar, or a chevette for that matter, you have broken the law on the road....and if you haven't....YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!! I just don't know why people have to act like their chit doesn't stink!!!!! GAAAAAAAWWWWD that just gets under my skin!!!!

I'd fight it til the end. Hell, I have... I just kept asking for continuations til the LEO didn't show. I'm sure you could ask the judge to plead to a lessor violation that wouldn't put points on your license. I've did that before too. What do you know, I have a spotless record!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread