WTF!!! You dance, you go to jail

Gixx1300R

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dy2YSRFPb0"]YouTube - ‪RT's Adam vs the man host Adam Kokesh arrested‬‏[/nomedia]

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
LOL Stupid hippies.

Personally, when I go visit a national monument I don't want to have to see a bunch of damn hippie flash dance morons. Plus, they were warned, and knew damn well they could/would be arrested.

Boohoo... poor hippies. They wanted attention, and they GOT IT. :lol1:

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Attention whores. What the hell did you think would happen after you were warned and threatened with a weekend in jail and you still keep doing it? There arent any sit in the corner time outs when youre a ****ing adult.:bash:

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
Alright granted they are Dbags the guy in the white shirt that just had his arms up when the cop was telling him it was his last warning at 3:08 didnt deserve to be slammed to the ground... he wasnt doing anything at that point in time to be slammed and is BS...he just had his hands in the air like 99% of people do when a cop is talking to them and they are threatening

jhager172

Established Member
Alright granted they are Dbags the guy in the white shirt that just had his arms up when the cop was telling him it was his last warning at 3:08 didnt deserve to be slammed to the ground... he wasnt doing anything at that point in time to be slammed and is BS...he just had his hands in the air like 99% of people do when a cop is talking to them and they are threatening
except for what they call passive resisting. no he wasnt running away, no he was fightning with him, but did he do as he was told? no. so therefor the officer acted accordingly. granted could have used a different technic but hey that one worked out just fine.

BRNG ITT

Established Member

When he comes into the video the cop is telling him to get on his knees. Looks to me that he was being placed under arrest. Great job defending the guy resisting arrest while wearing a shirt that says "DISOBEY". Cop handled that part of the confrontation very professionally IMO.

White03vert

Slowbra
Established Member
When he comes into the video the cop is telling him to get on his knees. Looks to me that he was being placed under arrest. Great job defending the guy resisting arrest while wearing a shirt that says "DISOBEY". Cop handled that part of the confrontation very professionally IMO.

I stand corrected I didnt hear the get on your knees right now part.. my fault... the cop did act in a correct direction BUT... did not act accordingly... no need for a slam and if you justify the slam because he stood there with his hands up then your a moron... I could see a slam being appropriate if the guy was like beating the hell out of people and he was told to get on his knees and wasnt but seriously he was standing there with his hands up... was he ANY threat to the guys life... NOOOO.... so therefor there was no need for physical use in that confrontation

BRNG ITT

Established Member
All you that think the cops are doing a good job in that video are morons:nonono:

Unlawful assembly followed by disobeying a LEO, look it up.

I stand corrected I didnt hear the get on your knees right now part.. my fault... the cop did act in a correct direction BUT... did not act accordingly... no need for a slam and if you justify the slam because he stood there with his hands up then your a moron... I could see a slam being appropriate if the guy was like beating the hell out of people and he was told to get on his knees and wasnt but seriously he was standing there with his hands up... was he ANY threat to the guys life... NOOOO.... so therefor there was no need for physical use in that confrontation

I have to diagree with you. The guy in the white shirt knew exactly what he was doing. The cop was trying to put his hands behind his back in order to handcuff him, so the "innocent" hands above my head means I'm complying act is just his way of forcing the cop into a predicament to make him look like the victim. Rather than doing the tango with this guy for 20 minutes straight, he quickly and safely puts the situation in a more controlled position. Everyone seems to complain about too much action, until something bad happens, and then they complain about inaction.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
All you that think the cops are doing a good job in that video are morons:nonono:
I wonder if they think the SS did a good job also... I mean they were just following orders.

Funny how when you look at this one incident all most people see is some people resisting arrest. But when you look at the greater picture shit is starting to look a little crazy...

jhager172

Established Member
Unlawful assembly followed by disobeying a LEO, look it up.

I have to diagree with you. The guy in the white shirt knew exactly what he was doing. The cop was trying to put his hands behind his back in order to handcuff him, so the "innocent" hands above my head means I'm complying act is just his way of forcing the cop into a predicament to make him look like the victim. Rather than doing the tango with this guy for 20 minutes straight, he quickly and safely puts the situation in a more controlled position. Everyone seems to complain about too much action, until something bad happens, and then they complain about inaction.

bingo. and the people complaining usually dont understand that when you resist, shit hits the fan and its not always pretty. people forget this isnt a movie where the good guy always wins. you see people do crazy shit when you least expect it, and every use of force incident looks bad to people who know nothing about law enforcement.

Users who are viewing this thread