WTB: SB or CO Termi

Dfox

Hey everybody the title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to get into a Soinc Blue or Comp Orange Termi. In a perfect world, it would be a coupe, but open to converts as well. Preferably, one owner but doesn't have to be. I'd like to be under 20,000 miles and mods are okay. I live in IA, so the closer the better. I don't care if you know an ad that's on craigslist or ebay or anything, I'm just looking to get into one of these colors!

I figured this would be the place to find one, so help me out! Email is [email protected] or my phone number is 563-940-7064! Thanks in advance, Derek.

Dfox

Thanks guys, I hope I can find something soon, I want to be able to enjoy it before she sits for a few months. It's funny when you're not ready to buy, there's a million out there, and when you're finally ready to pull the trigger there's nothing out there!

HELP!!!

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
There was one in the market here. Someone may not have BUMPED it recently. Make sure you keep going back maybe 10 pages if you are that interested

jdoc7

Established Member
Hey everybody the title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to get into a Soinc Blue or Comp Orange Termi. In a perfect world, it would be a coupe, but open to converts as well. Preferably, one owner but doesn't have to be. I'd like to be under 20,000 miles and mods are okay. I live in IA, so the closer the better. I don't care if you know an ad that's on craigslist or ebay or anything, I'm just looking to get into one of these colors!

I figured this would be the place to find one, so help me out! Email is [email protected] or my phone number is 563-940-7064! Thanks in advance, Derek.

PM sent

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya its going to take awhile especially if your looking for the Termi edition......... 10x's harder if its the convert edition. Other than that I dont have any thing else constructive to say.

But GL

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
Sonic Blue

Best of luck
Great color choice

Dfox

Hey guys thanks for all the help! I was two weeks away from getting one through a few friends, but found out we have a little one on the way! Figured it would be the responsible thing to do is wait a little bit, but hopefully next year I'll be in the market again! Almost glad I didn't get one, see too many people on here selling their pride and joys because they're having kids!

Again thanks for all the help guys, my search will resume eventually, and I know where to go!

Users who are viewing this thread