WTB red 93 wrapper

WillyB93

Established Member
The asking price is high in my opinion!! If the car can be bought for lower 20's and I had the money, was looking for that i would buy it!!!

WillyB93

Established Member
I kinda noticed that too, I know it was a few days ago that i made the link, missing a few hours of sleep in between.

pzz128

Established Member
Thats kind of odd. I just spoke with someone from the dealership this morning and he made it sound as if he was standing next to the car. If they did get 27K for the car thats more than I would've paid anyway.

The search continues...

Last edited:

pzz128

Established Member
I spoke with the sales manager yesterday and he said the owner of the dealership decided to keep it for himself!

WillyB93

Established Member
Well the one in seattle is still showing available on craigslist haven't seen any others pop up this week.

pzz128

Established Member
I contacted the owner about getting a few pictures of the car and he said he doesn't have any and doesn't have time to take any but assures me its like brand new!

Does this strike anybody as odd? Does anybody know anything about this car?

buddha93

Established Member
I contacted the owner about getting a few pictures of the car and he said he doesn't have any and doesn't have time to take any but assures me its like brand new!

Does this strike anybody as odd? Does anybody know anything about this car?

Sounds like somebody who isn't serious about selling a car. If he's too damn busy to snap a few pictures, or at least offer to get them to you in a timely manner, I wouldn't deal with them. It will save you a lot of trouble.

UWISSSH

Underground 93 Guru
Established Member
Sounds like somebody who isn't serious about selling a car. If he's too damn busy to snap a few pictures, or at least offer to get them to you in a timely manner, I wouldn't deal with them. It will save you a lot of trouble.

+1, walk away fast. He sounds like a jerk. I bought a 93 Cobra over ebay years ago and I asked the guy for pics of all the vin tags and other various stuff and he got them right over to me. I NEVER would have bought a car over the internet without such documentation and if he came back saying he didn't have time, I would have walked immediately.

He's either hiding things or he's just an arrogant prick. Either way the transaction would be a major headache.

WillyB93

Established Member
I agree, seems like he doesn't want to sell it too bad then if he at least doesn't want to try and get you pictures. I work generally 50 to 60 hours a week and still find time to play on the net, finding cars and posting on these sites. He needs to make time and get off that lazy a**, maybe that is why he has to sell cause he don't want to work.

pzz128

Established Member
I think I found one! Let me know what you guys think. It's vibrant red with leather :shrug:, no sunroof and 3300 miles. It looks brand new but that only goes so far until I'm actually standing next to the car and can see it in person.

He wants $25,500 what do you guys think of the price? I was thinking $23,500would be a bit more on target!

Any thoughts you guys have would be greatly appreciated!

WillyB93

Established Member
I personally would prefer a sunroof car, I think if you bought it for $23k or less would be a good price. Some of these cars are being well kept and preserved with low mileage. What other options does it have??

buddha93

Established Member
I think I found one! Let me know what you guys think. It's vibrant red with leather :shrug:, no sunroof and 3300 miles. It looks brand new but that only goes so far until I'm actually standing next to the car and can see it in person.

He wants $25,500 what do you guys think of the price? I was thinking $23,500would be a bit more on target!

Any thoughts you guys have would be greatly appreciated!

Personally, I wouldn't feel bad about paying $23.5k for the car. It's not the deal of the century by any means but not in left field either. I will say though, I wouldn't pay a dime more. Too bad it's not a cloth interior car......which I would use if the seller gets disgruntled with the offer. There are plenty of low milage leather cars to be had (relatively speaking), versus the cloth ones.

The market just isn't bearing the premium asking prices out there on these cars any longer. For $25k, there are a lot of other Mustangs to be had.

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
^^^^ X2 what Buddha says.

Just want to add.... If your in for the long haul or looking at this car as a collector. I would say go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread