WTB red 93 wrapper

pzz128

Established Member
I was looking for a wrapper or one with less than 5k. I know it may take a while but i'm sure their are still a few out there.

WillyB93

Established Member
I would email the guy with the teal one for sale on ebay at the moment with like 900 miles. If you look in the back round of the one of the pictures he has a red cobra in the picture also. It may be a cobra r or just a red cobra????

WillyB93

Established Member
Good luck!! that guy may not want to sell it but you never know???

buddha93

Established Member
I would email the guy with the teal one for sale on ebay at the moment with like 900 miles. If you look in the back round of the one of the pictures he has a red cobra in the picture also. It may be a cobra r or just a red cobra????

I see he pulled the reserve on the car. This will be the lowest mileage one I've seen on Ebay go this way. I'll be watching to see if the bidding gets at all interesting towards the end.

WillyB93

Established Member
It will probably end up like the red 1993 notch with 650 miles on there, the guy keeps ending the auction early and re-listing it even though it has gotten some good bids on like 21000 and up!!!!

buddha93

Established Member
It will probably end up like the red 1993 notch with 650 miles on there, the guy keeps ending the auction early and re-listing it even though it has gotten some good bids on like 21000 and up!!!!

Ya, not sure what that guy is looking for. You would think he'd get the hint, or at least go elsewhere to pull the number he's looking for. Sweet ride though.

I know this last go around on the Cobra, he had a BIN for 26 or 27k. Looks like he's willing to go much lower.

Been playing with the bike you took in on trade?

WillyB93

Established Member
I have rode it a time or two but really just trying to sell it, I like it but I just work way to much to enjoy all the toys I have. It looks like I may have to hold on to it till spring before it sell's but it is easier to store it in the garage then another car.
After tomorrow I will have my emerald green 92 gt car back my buddy that bought it sold it back to me to buy a new truck. I think I am going to sell it or trade it for ????

WillyB93

Established Member
I think if he is wanting to buy a wrapper car he has a small collection or getting ready to start one. I haven't seen anything lately but they have cut craiglook search engine out for all craigslist ads.

WillyB93

Established Member
Well I will keep searching as I normally do. Are you wanting to buy one with like 600 miles on it????

Users who are viewing this thread