WTB red 93 wrapper

WillyB93

Established Member
Searched again today the same car in Washington popped up with a lower price, more details about the car has a moonroof and grey interior ??? If it is leather or cloth. Only red close to wrapper I found. Here is a link to his ad 1993 Mustang Cobra 6K. miles!!!!

pzz128

Established Member
I was looking for one with less than 2K. I found one last week with 1K but the guy was looking to get $30K and I thought that was a little steep. I'm willing to pay fot it but i'm thinking that's about $5K to much.

buddha93

Established Member
I was looking for one with less than 2K. I found one last week with 1K but the guy was looking to get $30K and I thought that was a little steep. I'm willing to pay fot it but i'm thinking that's about $5K to much.

I'd say your dead-on. That Black 700 miler close to me ended up selling for $24k

WillyB93

Established Member
I didn't know the black car close to you sold. The red car in washington was up for 25k at first and now down to 22k, If he dropped 3k in two weeks he may take a lower amount???

buddha93

Established Member
I didn't know the black car close to you sold. The red car in washington was up for 25k at first and now down to 22k, If he dropped 3k in two weeks he may take a lower amount???

Ya, I'm 99% sure it went. The last time I saw it up an listed again, he was waaay down off his intitial $28k price. I think it was actually $23k IIRC and it didn't stay listed at that price long before the ad was pulled. Well worth it in my opinion considering the black/black option.

WillyB93

Established Member
Yea I think I want to find a blk on blk with a moonroof for the next car I buy. I have been talking to the guy with the blk on leather in Urbana, MO with like the same miles as my teal car so I may consider that if this bike would sell.

flattrack53

Established Member
There have been more 93r's forsale recently with low miles then regular 93 cobras. check out the one R on ebay

pzz128

Established Member
Ya I've had two 93 R's. I really don't want to spend that kind of money just to leave it in the garage under a cover. I'd like something that I can take out and not feel bad if it starts to rain!

buddha93

Established Member
Ya I've had two 93 R's. I really don't want to spend that kind of money just to leave it in the garage under a cover. I'd like something that I can take out and not feel bad if it starts to rain!

Hell, I feel bad when my 100k mile car gets caught in the rain....lol! I think I've only been caught in the rain with it twice since I've owned it that last 8+ years.

Already got caught once with the Black car a few miles from my home. Damn Missouri weather.

flattrack53

Established Member

Yeah, I understand that. Buy a 93r with low mileage and get a 93 cobra with high mileage and run the crap out of it

WillyB93

Established Member
I have got caught in the rain in my teal car when I took it to the insurance guy to set up my agreed value policy. The guy wanted to take his peachy little time too aggravated me!!
The guy in seattle re-listed the car and now it says taking reasonable offers 1993 Mustang Cobra 6K Mi's!!!!!!

pzz128

Established Member
Looks like its slim pickens out there! How about anything out there with less then 10k mileage?

pzz128

Established Member
I sppoke with a saleman today. He's going to get some pic's up this afternoon. They want $27K for it, that seems a bit high. I would think $23 would be a more realistic number. What do you guys think?

buddha93

Established Member
I sppoke with a saleman today. He's going to get some pic's up this afternoon. They want $27K for it, that seems a bit high. I would think $23 would be a more realistic number. What do you guys think?

Waaay high in this market, but it's a dealer so I wouldn't expect them to ask anything less. It will sit for a long time at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread