WTB: Mach 1000 Sub enclosure(s)

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I know its probably a long shot, but anyone have 1 or both of the subwoofer boxes from a Mach 1000 setup?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I know its probably a long shot, but anyone have 1 or both of the subwoofer boxes from a Mach 1000 setup?

Just a heads up both boxs bolt to a bracket/frame that covers the trunk floor and bolts through the rear subframe. So might be tricky to install without the whole thing.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Just a heads up both boxs bolt to a bracket/frame that covers the trunk floor and bolts through the rear subframe. So might be tricky to install without the whole thing.

Thanks I've been trying to find some pics of how they install, but no luck.
Id still like to try and figure it out on my own though, without the bracket.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Thanks I've been trying to find some pics of how they install, but no luck.
Id still like to try and figure it out on my own though, without the bracket.

Yeah, the boxes them selves just have some holes on the outter lip. They don't line up with the holes in the trunk floor but it wouldn't be hard to cut a piece of MDF or something and make an adapter. The trick is getting the super long bolts to go through the frame. Think I got mine from Belmetric. I'm sure their are other ways to attach but being as well anchored as they are stock is what makes them seem higher performance than they really are. Good luck with the project.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Yeah, the boxes them selves just have some holes on the outter lip. They don't line up with the holes in the trunk floor but it wouldn't be hard to cut a piece of MDF or something and make an adapter. The trick is getting the super long bolts to go through the frame. Think I got mine from Belmetric. I'm sure their are other ways to attach but being as well anchored as they are stock is what makes them seem higher performance than they really are. Good luck with the project.

Thanks for the info? Any pics of your install? Or any pics that you've really found online?

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Last edited:

cobra-boss

Established Member
I have a pair of boxes. They are empty. They do have the grills. Make me a offer, i am in michigan.

I my other car i have one mounted. It has been awhile since i did it, i will have to take a look at it get pics. It was not that hard to mount it in, i have raced the car and it never moved.

Jeremy
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread