WTB Low milage Sonic Blue Cobra.

SVT TJ

Established Member
l sold my black cobra a few months ago and I'm looking to get another one. I'm going to be a little more ''picky'' on my next one. I'm looking for a low mileage (under 50k miles) sonic blue cobra coupe in excellent condition. I may consider a competition orange, mystic, or oxford white. I would like it to be close to stock, tastefully modified will work to so long as the seller can provide a details on what is done. I will not consider automatic or straight axle swapped cars. Would like a car with the factory hood, spoiler, and be stock in appearance (no stripes or decals). I'd prefer the car not have the front bumper drilled for license plate, but it's not a deal breaker. I'm live in NW Arkansas, and will travel for the right car.

Last edited:

SVT TJ

Established Member
What if I said I'm willing to spend well over 20k for the right car? Will that get potential seller's attention?

IA Shelby

Established Member
What if I said I'm willing to spend well over 20k for the right car? Will that get potential seller's attention?

I am guessing it will take 30-35k to get the truly mint examples to come out of the woodwork.

SVT TJ

Established Member
I am guessing it will take 30-35k to get the truly mint examples to come out of the woodwork.

I'm not necessarily Looking for a 1500 mile garage queen, I want to drive it without feeling guilty. I don't want to be taken advantage of because of what I'm willing to spend, but it is more than enough to buy the car I'm looking for.

cj428mach

Established Member
I'm not necessarily Looking for a 1500 mile garage queen, I want to drive it without feeling guilty. I don't want to be taken advantage of because of what I'm willing to spend, but it is more than enough to buy the car I'm looking for.

25kish will buy you an almost like new SB car. I paid 24,500 for my OW car a year ago, one owner, original tires, smells new, etc...7474 miles.

Goodluck with your search.....you should be able to find one in your budget no problem.

SVT TJ

Established Member
Thanks guys. It's hard being patient. I sold my black 03 2 months ago and I'm going through withdrawals. I've seen examples of cars on old posts on this forum that were exactly what I was looking for sell for 24-26k, so I know they are out there. Just need a seller.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
don't do it!! lol jk. but I think it's really all just a matter of timing and luck, esp when you have specific colors in mind like you do. I think you need to be patient at least for a few months when that's the case

I bought mine in may of 2012 for $25k when it had 10.8k. I have modded it up to my tastes have daily driven it since. now it has 30k miles, but I still think it is still a pretty mint example of a sb coupe, and if I were selling I also would want mid 20s at least.

blue car clutch job sept 2014 001.jpg

best of luck with it!! :beer:

SVT TJ

Established Member
don't do it!! lol jk. but I think it's really all just a matter of timing and luck, esp when you have specific colors in mind like you do. I think you need to be patient at least for a few months when that's the case

I bought mine in may of 2012 for $25k when it had 10.8k. I have modded it up to my tastes have daily driven it since. now it has 30k miles, but I still think it is still a pretty mint example of a sb coupe, and if I were selling I also would want mid 20s at least.

View attachment 25835

best of luck with it!! :beer:

What would it take for you to sell it? I know I need to be patient, but I'm a man without a cobra. It's hard lol.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
What would it take for you to sell it? I know I need to be patient, but I'm a man without a cobra. It's hard lol.

sorry man, but I don't think I am ready to part with it right now at any reasonable price, too much fun. hang in there!

Users who are viewing this thread