WTB Cobra R Splitter

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Hey guys

Looking for a stock cobra r splitter. I know they are tought to come by but if anyone is willing to sell one of there extra ones that would be great. I figure I start looking for some parts

Thank you

oregon87

Established Member
There was a guy making carbon fiber splitters for a while. I've tried to make contact multiple times, but no luck. I'd still love to have one as my splitter is off the car, wrapped up tightly and in storage. I'm really not fond of how the car looks without the splitter. First world problems, I know. :)

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Steeda will be the most economical. I, and others, can help you source the fasteners. Finding oem splitters is challenging, but they do pop up if you are not in a rush.

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Perfect, that's what I've been hearing. I'm suprised ford didnt paint them red. You think they would considering all 300 units are red or give you an option

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Yes but back in the day you could order cobra R parts from the motorsports catalog - splitter, hood, wing, wheels, seats, etc. so it made sense for those parts to come unpainted.

and fun fact, our R’s come with a V6 mustang rear bumper, no cut outs for GT exhaust since we have side exhaust.

Michael Ruscica

Established Member
Yes but back in the day you could order cobra R parts from the motorsports catalog - splitter, hood, wing, wheels, seats, etc. so it made sense for those parts to come unpainted.

and fun fact, our R’s come with a V6 mustang rear bumper, no cut outs for GT exhaust since we have side exhaust.

If only we could order them now still

Users who are viewing this thread