WTB: 96-01 Cobra

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
I don't think he has the money to afford one. He's looking to stay even in terms of money because he know what he can get for his scion. Plus this will be his first mustang so a jump from a scion to a terminator would be crazy.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I don't think he has the money to afford one. He's looking to stay even in terms of money because he know what he can get for his scion. Plus this will be his first mustang so a jump from a scion to a terminator would be crazy.

Exactly.

This one is still here...
Cars for Sale: 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1 in Raynham, MA 02767: Coupe Details - 274488528 - AutoTrader.com

How far you think I can talk them down? Also, not sure on how much I can get for a trade in

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
I'm waiting to hear back from a friend of the family, whose husband passed away.
He had a 1997 COBRA in storage with 400 (four hundred) miles.

The wife is selling everything!!

gtmustang00

Established Member
I'm waiting to hear back from a friend of the family, whose husband passed away.
He had a 1997 COBRA in storage with 400 (four hundred) miles.

The wife is selling everything!!

Geez that makes mine high mileage!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
becuase it's just a shady sales tactic by the dealer...chances are if you went down there with cash...they'd let the car go.

I'll keep that in mind. Sounds like a good idea. Thanks...I just need to sell my car...

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
why wouldn't you travel to go geta car? There are so many nice cars out there with in 6 hours....you'd be foolish not to atleast be open to the idea.

mooch...you might want to think about trading that car in to a dealer in trade for a cobra or something. Might have some luck being able to negotiate for a car. Just a thought........

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
why wouldn't you travel to go geta car? There are so many nice cars out there with in 6 hours....you'd be foolish not to atleast be open to the idea.

mooch...you might want to think about trading that car in to a dealer in trade for a cobra or something. Might have some luck being able to negotiate for a car. Just a thought........

Yep, that's what I had in mind if I wasn't able to sell it. I would travel, but my only free days are Friday afternoons and the weekend. As long as I know I'm going to buy the car right then and there, then it'd be worth the travel.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
UPDATE

I feel like I've been waiting forever so I am now considering 99-04 GT's. White is my top color of choice, then Sonic Blue, Dark Shadow Gray and Mineral Gray, Red, and Silver

My set deadline is May 6th:burnout: Just in time for Bass Pro Shop

Users who are viewing this thread