WTB: 96-01 Cobra

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Looks like a cobra that was for sale by some illegal brazilians in framingham. Car was a rat and not worth the money.

Are you talking about the false ad that used the 'Tabres' on here's car? Had chrome Saleens with a s281 wing:shrug:

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
The guy with the white one e-mailed me back and forth a couple times already.
Might be worth a look with the lower than average miles.

I'd be afraid that the COBRA-R hood on the mystic won't match the rest of the car.

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
If you can wait two weeks for me to start my new job, I'll have Saturdays off to check a few cars out with you.
I'm going back to working in a Body Shop.
If we have 2-3 guys looking, we could nitpick the cars and haggle the prices!!

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
If you can wait two weeks for me to start my new job, I'll have Saturdays off to check a few cars out with you.
I'm going back to working in a Body Shop.
If we have 2-3 guys looking, we could nitpick the cars and haggle the prices!!

I have plenty of time to wait. Saturday is one of my only free days too. I put my car on craigslist the other day to see if I'd get any offers, so far its been nothing but junk. The only problem I have is that it's my only car...so once it goes, I need the Cobra. I like that Mystic in Attleboro, it looks like it could use some work and I'd prob attempt to find a stock hood.

I'll shoot you a PM if you wanna meet up and check out some cars, let me know when you're free. Thanks:beer:

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Mike you could go to the auction and pick up a beater after you sell the Scion. I got my beater for $800 And then buy a Cobra and not have to drive it during the winter.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Mike you could go to the auction and pick up a beater after you sell the Scion. I got my beater for $800 And then buy a Cobra and not have to drive it during the winter.

Yea I didn't plan on driving the Cobra in the winter, I was gonna pick up a beater next winter. Depending on where I get my Cobra now, hopefully I can trade my car in or something...although I know I'll get my car for more $ if I sell it outright.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Yea I didn't plan on driving the Cobra in the winter, I was gonna pick up a beater next winter. Depending on where I get my Cobra now, hopefully I can trade my car in or something...although I know I'll get my car for more $ if I sell it outright.

Plus you'll have a little money for some mods or wheels if you sell the scion.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I kept my options open and ended up buying one off of a member in Georgia. You can get some great prices if you're willing to drive around the country a bit. I was picky and it was hard to find exactly what I was looking for around New England at the time, so I kept my eyes open in the market section.

Good luck :beer:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Going to my insurance company within the month and I'm going to ask them how much it's going to be to insure a Cobra. After that I will be very interested!

Users who are viewing this thread