WTB: 96-01 Cobra

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
WTB: 99-01 Cobra UPDATED: 2/16/10

EDIT (2/16/10): Now looking for a 99/01 Cobra. I'm on the hunt if full force now! Updated the ad below

Hello everyone, I'm really interested in buying a Cobra.

I'm looking for a 99-01 Cobra Coupe (no convertibles please). Will consider any colors but Yellow and Black (depending on how clean the black is, and a black interior is a must. I would prefer as little mods as possible. If it has the usual exhaust, intake, springs, etc I'm fine with that. No accidents and clean titles are a plus.

I would also prefer as far under 100,000 miles as possible, and looking to get it for $10,000 and under. I am in Massachusetts and I would prefer it be a local sale (ME, NH, RI, VT, CT).

Also will consider an 03/04 Mach 1 for the right price. Also, if anyone wants a 06 Scion tC as a nice daily driver I will be open to trades. Its Nautical Blue, 5spd, 61,600 miles, all stock.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
No you will not!!! You will wait until I have a house and have room for a third stang!!!!

:lol1: You can buy it, as much as I like the Chrome Yellow, I just can't see myself in one nor do I want to stick out THAT much:lol1::lol1:

gtmustang00

Established Member
I'll take good care of it don't you worry! It may crack 10k in a few years though lol.

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
you want stock or not? I've got a 01 but it's highly modified, low miles and not the price you requested. Anything is for sell with the right price IMO. Good luck finding a quality 01 for that price and honestly I wouldn't go in a lower yr unless you just want the name.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Mike make sure if you do take a look at any cars to bring me a long to look. Not saying I know everything to look for but another set of eyes who don't have a vested interest in purchasing the car always helps. I had 4 different people look at my Cobra for me.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Mike make sure if you do take a look at any cars to bring me a long to look. Not saying I know everything to look for but another set of eyes who don't have a vested interest in purchasing the car always helps. I had 4 different people look at my Cobra for me.

Will do:thumbsup:, I responded to your PM:beer:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I E-Mailed the guy in Burlington white the White 97 Cobra with 74k on the clock. I asked him for more info but he is VERY slow on responding...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread