WTB...6R80 for conversion

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
Lou, have you tried calling VTR Auto Care to see if he does indeed work there? I searched on bing, the phone number for VTR Auto Care shows to be 281-991-1616 and for VTR Transmission its 713-473-6220. They are both in Pasadena, Tx.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
I spelled his lastname wrong. You got it right. I thought he said his dad owns the transmission shop. I guess I could give them a call.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
I was soo excited to be getting an auto. Now my dream is crushed and my wallet empty. Gonna check with Expedia to see what air fare cost.

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
I definitely think that's gonna be the right guy. Was very odd when I just typed his name, city, and state in that VTR Transmissions showed up. I'd say it's going to be a strong possibility that's gonna be the right guy.

wikdlx

The Bone
Established Member
post this on yellowbullet if you are a member, we can all start calling his work and maybe even someone local can go ask him whats up.

Deespeed99

Established Member
Funny that everyone gave me shit when i posted about him lying about trans and now he scammed people. People should take warnings more seriously. I knew he was a shady dude when he was trying to pass F150 and V6 trans off as GT ones. Best of luck OP.

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Id also stand out in front of his/his dads shop (if that is it) and let the public know what's up... After conducting any other business required...

BV600

Established Member
713-385-9012 Is the same number I got for him from PMs awhile ago about a Manual trans

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I know for a fact there are multiple people on this site that have raced and know him, so there is no way he gets away with this...hopefully.

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
I've had nothing but good luck buying and selling on this forum. What a piece of shit! I hope you get all your money back and kick a few teeth in!

Blazer707@TBR

Master Ford Tech
Authorized Vendor
OP i hope this all gets sorted out. This stuff is happening way to much lately! Did you file a dispute with paypal??

3 oh 2

Established Member
I was out in mexico on personal problems and in the time frame my shop got broken in they stole a lot of stuff . I already cleared everything with the op I refunded all he's money today so there's no need for people been calling one of my cell phones .I do apologize to the op hope were straight now.

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
I was out in mexico on personal problems and in the time frame my shop got broken in they stole a lot of stuff . I already cleared everything with the op I refunded all he's money today so there's no need for people been calling one of my cell phones .I do apologize to the op hope were straight now.

what about my money? you owe me a refund too

Users who are viewing this thread