WTB...6R80 for conversion

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Still looking for 6r80 for swap. If anyone has one or knows of one let me know. I want to buy BEEFCAKE's but I still need ECU wiring and evrything else for conversion. But if someone knows or wants to swap for my manual setup let me know.

3 oh 2

Established Member
I have a conversion all the parts are new except the 6r80 is a rebuilt gt unit.asking 3k for everything txt me for pics at 713-385-9012

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
MONEY SENT!!!! Whoo hoooo

Now I can sell my mt-82 McLeod RXT twin disc setup, McLeod billet steel flywheel, arp flywheel bolts, JPC braided clutch line, Barton shifter, Barton twin post bracket, Whiteline trans bushing (brand-new unopened), ECU, pedals, wiring harness. That will help me recoop some funds.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
3oh2......PLEASE send me tracking numbers. I feel I have been patient long enough. One excuses after another. I want the tracking ASAP.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
SCAMMER ALERT!!!

I have not received anything or heard from 3 oh 2 since Nov. 20th

No tracking number or nothing. Who else here has he scammed or is currently scamming. I have his name and cell number. Any police officers here that can do some investigating?

Any help will be very much appreciated!!!

Anyone know him personally!!!

He has my $3,000 and I want it back!!!

90coupe5oh

Established Member
SCAMMER ALERT!!!

I have not received anything or heard from 3 oh 2 since Nov. 20th

No tracking number or nothing. Who else here has he scammed or is currently scamming. I have his name and cell number. Any police officers here that can do some investigating?

Any help will be very much appreciated!!!

Anyone know him personally!!!

He has my $3,000 and I want it back!!!

Pm me his full name. I've got some buddies in Houston......theres also quite a few people here on svtp that live in Houston.

thundr306

Established Member
That really sucks. One of the main reasons I am scared to buy a used power adder online.

Be sure to leave negative and notify an admin.

Plenty of members in that area that would help out.

Wish you the best.

94lightning2292

slower traffic keep right
Established Member
His cell number is listed in his post above, 713-385-9012 and according to his profile his name is "Joe" and he races at Royal Purple Raceway in Houston, Tx. I was texting and talking to 3 oh 2 at the same time Kixass was about the trans swap stuff. Kixass paid him before I could get funds worked out. If it's a mixup in shipping then it could be understood, but it seems like he hasn't even given a tracking number to the buyer when asked and has stopped responding to any communication. If this guy has stiffed Kixass for this amount of $, then he definitely needs something done to him. I hope everything works out for you Lou.

KIXASS

MEDICATED
Established Member
Jose Venezuela is his name on Paypal. He might work at VTR Auto Care in Pasadena Texas. Anyone can help I would appreciate it. I contacted Lightning Larry for help in here too. Let me know if any one else has had trouble or can help.

phantom_5_liter

Established Member
He took my 250 down payment and ran with it and he sent kixass the same pics he sent me of the tranny saying that he was holding it for me and I messaged kixass about his build and turns out that was his sales pitch to lure us into a scam
This dude needs to be caught and I want my $ also but no reply from him
Also he claims he's a ford tech thru our convos before I found out 3oh2 was a fake!!!
No good piece of shit mother fu*ker

Users who are viewing this thread