Would you buy a terminator for your son?

Naturesmistake

Established Member
Simply put HELL NO! I don't care how mature you think a sixteen year old is, they aren't. It's like a drunkard thinking they're sober. A rwd PI 2 valve would be irresponsible so a Terminator is out of the question. No... A kid needs a slow gas efficient beater that they can learn to drive in. Someone under eighteen shouldn't be operating a high horsepower or rwd vehicle period. 2-3 years of driving is not enough experience. ...And I don't give a shit about the kid, think about the cobra! JK, but still. Common sense.

Johnjon806

Established Member
I'm in the process of selling my 03 and I received a text this morning from a guy that said he was wanting to purchase the car for his 16 year old son. I didn't like his offer, but would you consider a terminator for your son?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

My son turns 9 in August and has asked me when he turns 16 if he can have my Cobra. I'll get him a v6 like I had

Last edited:

Qwk GT

Established Member
I got into too much trouble with an aod pushrod 5.0.... Stock...

I probably would've killed myself if I had one at 16.

Most kids who think they are responsible probably aren't. With maybe some exception to some members, its still a minority.

Doesn't matter if 400hp isn't that difficult to control, if you young, inexperienced, have the god complex of nothing will happen to me, etc... You could get hurt.

Honestlly, kids get hurt in ricers that make 1/3 of the power, because even if its low on power it can eventually get to dangerous speeds.

In an 03/04, those speeds will come a lot quicker.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread