Would this section be more helpful if Turbos, N2O, and S/Cs were separate?

SVTCobra60

Established Member
I agree, I think it's great how it is due to the fact that everyone has the chance to help someone with a question or problem. Instead of having to browse through different sub-sections to see what everyone is saying.

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
I say leave it, its good to have input from all the power adder guys. Myself would be less inclined to go into the turbo section because i dont own one.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
I think Divide it up but still leave a general boost discussion section. We could have more stickies in each section and you wouldn't have to sift through other stuff to get an answer.

Like nitrous could have a sticky for wire diagrams, pics of noid placements, etc

Other sections could do the same. Ie turbo sizing, compressor maps, hotside designs, I/c review etc.

Plus, I could moderate the nitrous section. Lmao

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I like the way it is. There isnt a whole lot of traffic in here as is.

Now, the market could use some attentiong....

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I like it the way it is too. If someone has a question typically it doesn't take to long to get an answer. Usually the threads stay fairly short which means people are getting some good information quickly.

Zacharyx

Established Member
I think Divide it up but still leave a general boost discussion section. We could have more stickies in each section and you wouldn't have to sift through other stuff to get an answer.

Like nitrous could have a sticky for wire diagrams, pics of noid placements, etc

Other sections could do the same. Ie turbo sizing, compressor maps, hotside designs, I/c review etc.

Plus, I could moderate the nitrous section. Lmao

Have to agree with this, while the section works as it is, having these split might make fore a little quicker responce

itSSlow98

Established Member
I say leave it as well because as far as forced induction goes a lot of it applies to multiple things. Many supercharger related questions also apply to turbo setups etc so it gets more eyes on the matter.

Fast?notyet

Established Member
i say leave it also the amount of people seeing your post the way it is set up is the best way because there will be very few people in the turbo forum and i agree that having them seperated will make it so you have to spend more time looking through. i already have to look through the classifieds for 20 or more minutes everyday to check for parts for my build because everything is so seperated there are lots of categories i can find parts in.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I like the way it is. There isnt a whole lot of traffic in here as is.

Now, the market could use some attentiong....

Start a thread in the suggestion forum with any ideas you may have for the market. We're planning a revamp of it right now.

How about this, instead of making the new forums we have a few sticky threads for each type of induction and set them up like this thread:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/tech-faq-links-tsbs-89273/

Just a sticky thread containing links to other good threads in this forum.

NateTermi

BF3- NateTermi (ps3)
Established Member
I think it would be easier and faster to find specific information if it was separated. Maybe we can try it for a week to see if the majority likes it better and if not we can always switch it back. Just a thought

T800

Established Member
Not to res an old thread, but I vote(in the minority it seems, lol)to seperate it.

I come in here looking for N20 stuff and have to sift through all the boost/SC threads. Would be easier to go straight to a specific forum. I also think that people tend to be lazy...if they dont see their question in the first few pages or with a modest search they ask questions that are repetative.

When I want S/C info I go to the Terminator section, as my questions are usually model/application specific.

All in all, an excellent website and I find it comforting to see you site the thread on Jeepforum...as I belong to that one as well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread