WOT Box?

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
I just got email saying it's been shipped, but this time too got email from paypal not from them. They don't have any customer service so no I won't be suggesting or buying there products again. I just hope this wot box shit works as they said it will.

I have never in my life deal with company like this, Wow :xpl:

TRBO VNM

if you look at the other site, they are a vendor there and there are a few long and imformative threads and Jon and Jay are on there all the time with tech support. typically they are very good with email support. I think another guy over there is mofasta. I bought mine from him and he is a dealer for them and also helps a lot for support.

sorry about your issues, but as you said, you should have researched a little more and would have found them over there supporting their product fully. some people on here have posted info as well if you would have searched this forum.

good luck. I have mine, but haven't installed yet because I haven't had the time.

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
I did find mofasta (AJ) at modularford , called him about the product and he said he didn't have them and didn't know when he was going to get some. So he suggest just going to website and buy it from there.

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
If any one wants to buy this product please please please call AJ(MOFASTA) as he is a dealer for this product and very down to earth person to deal with. I bought this unit from n2mb.com as AJ didn't have them in stock . If you want to deal with and give business to a person who know mustang and give you support if you need help call AJ cell# 317-371-8910 . Tell him guy from vegas gave his number.

Users who are viewing this thread