WOT Box?

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
I have a few questions about the WOT Box. First how do you hook it up, and are they all the same, how do I know if it will work on my car? I tried to look them up but didn't see any for a mustang.

DUMBASS

Banned
its really just a bunch of wiring. i would go over on modular fords and find the thread about it on there. you can pm the distributor about it there. I don't know if he is on this site but he would be able to tell you if it would work on your car.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
its really just a bunch of wiring. i would go over on modular fords and find the thread about it on there. you can pm the distributor about it there. I don't know if he is on this site but he would be able to tell you if it would work on your car.

I found a schematic thanks...

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
OK I got the WOT Box hooked up now. I haven't messed with the tune yet to drop the timimg down any so it can build boost. I set mine for 5k rpms Now when the 2step engages my wideband says 20:1 A/F is that right. Does anyone have a wideband hooked up can you tell me what yours says when you are on the 2 step. I don't know if this is right or not.... Now I just need to adjust the tune so I can get it to build boost. I'm only making like 1-2 psi now with it.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
OK I got the WOT Box hooked up now. I haven't messed with the tune yet to drop the timimg down any so it can build boost. I set mine for 5k rpms Now when the 2step engages my wideband says 20:1 A/F is that right. Does anyone have a wideband hooked up can you tell me what yours says when you are on the 2 step. I don't know if this is right or not.... Now I just need to adjust the tune so I can get it to build boost. I'm only making like 1-2 psi now with it.

The WOT box drops spark..... you should be seeing a very rich condition when on it. Also, you should be building a lot more boost than 1-2 pounds on it.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
The WOT box drops spark..... you should be seeing a very rich condition when on it. Also, you should be building a lot more boost than 1-2 pounds on it.

I would think I would see it go rich too but it didn't that is why I was asking if anyone had a wideband and the WOT box so they can tell me what kind of A/F they were getting. But I did find a problem that might have kept the boost from building. I had and exhaust leak coming from both headers cause the bolts came loose a little bit. I tightened everything back up and now no more exhaust leak but I still haven't trying the 2step out yet. That fuel going lean like that is really bothering me though.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Ok even after fixing my header leaks it still doesn't build more then 2psi of boost at 5k and it goes straight lean like before. It doesn't matter what RPM I set if for my wideband shows lean as hell when on the 2step. Anyone know whats up with this? is it the tune or what?

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
one thing I am not liking about n2mb.com where I bought my wot box is they don't even have a fu**king phone # to call, what kind of business is this sh*t.

I order mine 2 days ago and have not got email saying it's been shipped , don't know how long it will take to get it. If msd have any 2 step with no lift feature I will get that. I am just not happy with the service. I got email from paypal saying payment has be sent and this company didn't yet sent me email saying thank you for business or anything. Fu** even ebay when you buy you get email saying thank you and will shipped soon.

If I don't get it soon I will just cancel my order , I should have not deal with the this company and have bought MSD instead even they only have 2 step. I am just mad

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
one thing I am not liking about n2mb.com where I bought my wot box is they don't even have a fu**king phone # to call, what kind of business is this sh*t.

I order mine 2 days ago and have not got email saying it's been shipped , don't know how long it will take to get it. If msd have any 2 step with no lift feature I will get that. I am just not happy with the service. I got email from paypal saying payment has be sent and this company didn't yet sent me email saying thank you for business or anything. Fu** even ebay when you buy you get email saying thank you and will shipped soon.

If I don't get it soon I will just cancel my order , I should have not deal with the this company and have bought MSD instead even they only have 2 step. I am just mad

well im going to get one. I was wanting to see how it worked out for you first. The msd box doesnt have the no lift feature which is the only reason i want the wot box. Im going to use paypal too, but i would like to talk to someone who works there first before i send payment. I mean if it comes down to it i will. Hopefully yours will show up in the next few days

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
well im going to get one. I was wanting to see how it worked out for you first. The msd box doesnt have the no lift feature which is the only reason i want the wot box. Im going to use paypal too, but i would like to talk to someone who works there first before i send payment. I mean if it comes down to it i will. Hopefully yours will show up in the next few days

I hope it gets here soon man. This is the only company that I deal with that don't have phone # to talk and don't appreciate business. I am in sales and thank every customer for business even it's a small sale.

I just bought PPRV delete kit from D'Agostino Racing and after I bought it in an hour someone from there call me and thank me for business, wow how nice it that. I bought lot's of stuff from ebay and I get calls , email saying thank you and shipping tracking # e.t.c
Jegs and summit sends it the same day. american muscle is fast as hell on shipping too then I can call any company .

Today I send n2mb a email saying I didn't get email and they send me email back saying " paypal send email for us , we don't send mail"
I guess then send email when they shipp product but he come one , I payed for the damn product , where is the info about what's going on.

This company make products from Ricer car and stupid neon so what else I can expect from them, guess I should have research more :fm:

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
I hope it gets here soon man. This is the only company that I deal with that don't have phone # to talk and don't appreciate business. I am in sales and thank every customer for business even it's a small sale.

I just bought PPRV delete kit from D'Agostino Racing and after I bought it in an hour someone from there call me and thank me for business, wow how nice it that. I bought lot's of stuff from ebay and I get calls , email saying thank you and shipping tracking # e.t.c
Jegs and summit sends it the same day. american muscle is fast as hell on shipping too then I can call any company .

Today I send n2mb a email saying I didn't get email and they send me email back saying " paypal send email for us , we don't send mail"
I guess then send email when they shipp product but he come one , I payed for the damn product , where is the info about what's going on.

This company make products from Ricer car and stupid neon so what else I can expect from them, guess I should have research more :fm:

yea that doesnt sound like they have the best service. im just hoping the product is alot better. I hate it when I dont know whats going n too. Because at some point I start to think maybe I just lost my money in the whole deal. I did have problems with one company on ebay at one time. It took them 2 months to ship a few silicon couplers for my boost pipes. I ended up filing a suit with ebay. Summit has the best service ive seen. I ordered from them and had the part sitting at my door the next day. At least you got them to respond back to you from that email.

when you install the pprv just make sure those clamps are on tight. I thought mine were then the lines blew off after a little while and killed my fuel pressure. Had to drop the tank again, put the lines back on, and tighten them up even more

2002mustanggt

Turbo 2V
Established Member
yea that doesnt sound like they have the best service. im just hoping the product is alot better. I hate it when I dont know whats going n too. Because at some point I start to think maybe I just lost my money in the whole deal. I did have problems with one company on ebay at one time. It took them 2 months to ship a few silicon couplers for my boost pipes. I ended up filing a suit with ebay. Summit has the best service ive seen. I ordered from them and had the part sitting at my door the next day. At least you got them to respond back to you from that email.

when you install the pprv just make sure those clamps are on tight. I thought mine were then the lines blew off after a little while and killed my fuel pressure. Had to drop the tank again, put the lines back on, and tighten them up even more

3rd day today and no email about my products, I will wait few more days then I will cancel it not send soon. This is just stupid .

Doing my cobra tank pump today, took hole day to do just pprv kit as I had to cut hose few time to make it work and those little clamps were pain in the ass as it little too small to move around . Finally got it all done and was going to install in tank but some how I damage fuel sender unit that I just bought for 100 bucks from rockauto :fm: I took the floating arm out but the unit it self broke :fm: when arm moves up and down it rub on the sensor plate that is what broke. Fu** now I have to buy another one and wait few days to get it as no one here local sells them.

Users who are viewing this thread